.Flesh and Bone.

Bree approached you and Addison- who was slumped on your shoulder. "Are you okay?" Bree asked Addison who shook her head. "I lost it. I had one responsibility and I lost it." She said sitting up on her own now staring at the ground shaking her head. "Addison it's okay. "We'll look around somewhere it's got to be somewhere around here." Bree said. Your thoughts were soon interrupted by the Z-alarm.

"The werewolves must've been spotted." Addison stated. "Wyatt!" You mumbled worriedly. Addison put her hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry we'll save him!" She reassured you. You nodded. "But we're going to need everyone who can help." You said Bree and Addison agreeing, "We're going to need everyone!" You added.

{You're Next To Addison and you split some of her lines}

Hear it getting louder, a call for revolution
Yeah, we came for what was ours, it's time for restitution
We'll protect our own, take back the stone
No, human nature cannot hold us down
Stranded at the bottom, but we're more than a whisper
No, we'll never be forgotten, our blood's thicker than silver, yeah
When worlds collide, it's do or die
So tell me, is it wrong to stand your ground?
Hear us howl, all or nothing
Fangs are out, we ain't running
Hear us howl, it's all or nothing
Oh oh oh oh
This is a declaration
Oh oh oh oh
Of a new generation
It's now or never, we're in this together
We'll fight through the highs and the lows
No, we won't break, we're more than flesh and bone

...

You heard the werewolves singing before they were being arrested. "Demo time everybody move out!" You heard Zed's dad. "No!" You screamed as all the Seabrooke High students came into view.

The world has gone crazy and no one seems to listen
Gotta step in, no more maybes, and stop the demolition
Is it hope or fear? Look in the mirror
Everything we built is coming down
No more hesitation, it's time we start to realize
With all this separation, silence is still taking sides
So use your voice, make a choice
And tell me, are you standing with the crowd?
Oh oh oh oh
This is a declaration
Oh oh oh oh
Of a new generation
It's now or never, we're in this together
We'll fight through the highs and the lows
No, we won't break, we're more than flesh and bone
Ayy, ayy, ayy ayy
We say no more bad blood, no more bad blood
Ayy, ayy, ayy ayy
No way, they can't stop us, no, they can't stop us
Ayy, ayy, ayy ayy
We say no more bad blood, no more bad blood
Ayy, ayy, ayy ayy
No way, they can't stop us, no, they can't stop us
History changes, but we lost the pages we wrote
When you lose direction, can't see the reflection you know
We came from the bottom then became the problem
Now everything's out of control
So hey, are you with me? Let's go!
Oh oh oh oh
This is a declaration
Oh oh oh oh
Of a new generation
It's now or never, we're in this together
We'll fight through the highs and the lows
No, we won't break, we're more than flesh and bone.

...

"Dad we have to stop the demolition. I know how hard you've worked for this job but if it's going to hurt the werewolves it has to stop." Zed said as you and Addison tried to convince your dad. "You're right. Alright shut the demo down and everybody clear out we'll find what you're looking for." Zed's dad announces as everyone cheers.

You watched as they uncuffed Wyatt and made a B-line for him as he did to you. "You did it!" He said picking you up by the waist swinging you around, "I could just kiss you!" He said as you blushed as so did he after realizing what he said. He quickly placed you on the ground rubbing the back of his neck. "I mean I would like to. May I. May we. Wait what?" He asked confusing himself.

You blushed as stood on your tip toes and kissed him on the cheek causing him to perk up. "We may." You said as he smiled pulling you in your lips meeting for the first time. You felt an electrifying shock course through your body. "Ahem get a room you too." Wynter smirked as you and Wyatt pulled away blushing.

You all now walked outside the building, you and Wyatt holding hands. Zed seemed to act guilty of something and Addison seemed to notice too. "Zed? What is it?" She asked as he pulled out the amulet. Addison gasped and laughed in relief. "Ha he found it!" She yelled at us. "I stole it Addi... I took it from the box when you weren't looking. I just couldn't bare to loose you and if you become a werewolf." Zed explained.

"And what about now do you think I would ever go to prom with you after what you've done?!" Addison asked. She then wiped her tears and turned around putting on the necklace. Nothing happened. She turned around and tried to scare you and Bree but it didn't work. "How do I look?" She asked the two of you. "You look beautiful Addi, but the beautiful you were before." Bree said as you nodded in agreement.

"She's not the great alpha." Wyatt confirmed. "But maybe you are Y/n." Addison began to put the necklace on you before being interrupted by Willa. "Wait what?! She doesn't even have white hair!" She said as you paused pulling off your wig just as you did the night before. Their eyes widened. "Boss we have some trouble!" One of Zed's Dads Employees came up to him. "Just shut it off." Zeds dad said.

"I've tried to but it hasn't worked!" "Wait what?!" Willa yelled as you all began to run towards buildings. "Nononononono!" Willa said repeatedly before flame exploded throughout the night. You and Wyatt clutched onto each other as you watched any chance of being with Wyatt. You looked at his widened eyes his necklace now lime green.

The three werewolves in front of you began to cough uncontrollably. "Wyatt!" You ran to his aid trying to comfort him as he coughed blood. You looked up at Addison, eyes blurry with water. She had the same sad expression as you. "My poor sweet Wyatt" You mumbled kissing the back of his head as he continued his fit. You then looked at you long, curly, white hair a sit was decorated by splatters of his blood.