All is Fair in Love and War (Lucio) 🌹

Warnings: Pinning to a wall, some making out, Lucio teasing reader, on-lookers being babies

Requested: No

Word count: 973

           Lucio was always competitive. Of course he was. He was a Count and an ex-mercenary. He was great at laser tag. He was quick and seemed to know exactly how to find his way through the maze. Y/N found it dashing that he was so competitive. It was entertaining each time because Y/N knew she was going to lose. However the thrill of the dark room, the flashing dazzling lights, and the adrenaline she got at each shot fired kept her drawn in. This time though was different. She wanted to win just once. She wanted to be victorious. Maybe even have Lucio be on his knees when they got back to the castle. She doubted it but was going to try none the less.

             As they showed up at the arcade Lucio practically lept through the door and dragged Y/N with him. She chuckled and let him pull her to the corner of the arcade where the laser tag area was. Y/N smiled as Lucio turned to her and leaned into her neck, kissing it on her sweet spot. This was his technique. Get her flustered and bothered so that she was distracted the entire time. His voice was low so the moderator couldn't hear them, 

"I'm going to ram you into the sheets and fuck you senseless when we get back." The moderator ignored the two talking to other patrons of the lobby. She whimpered softly, her core heating at his words. He tightened his grasp on her waist before separating grabbing one of the red vests and gun from the hangers that covered two of the walls. Y/N walked and grabbed a blue one sliding it over her chest and looking at her gun as she entered her name into the scoreboard, watching as it loaded onto the screen. She smirked as Lucio put his onto the board both of their names the first ones entered on the separate side of the screens. Lucio turned to her with a playful sneer on his face, his eyes threatening to undress her right then right there. She returned the look smirking afterwards. She turned ahead to the blue side entrance, the one she had seen so many times. As soon as she heard the moderators voice, signalling to them that the game was about to start. 

             As soon as she heard the buzzer announce the game had begun her feet were quick to move through the dark room, the lights darting from area to area. She was no longer over-stimulated by the colors after seeing them so many times. She felt her heart beat still in her core from before when Lucio teased her. She grumbled to herself as she ducked behind an area of defense, her heart beat slowly fading. As the adrenaline of the game kicked in, her eyes focused in the dark room as she looked around at fellow team-mates ran around. She didn't use the running strategy, instead she preferred the sneakier approach. 

             Her feet were light as she moved through the maze of walls that were set up, her heart now racing in her chest as she heard nearing footsteps. She skidded to a halt and ducked behind a wall as she saw the red blinking lights. She heard footsteps and turned as she saw another red team member walk by. She noticed it wasn't Lucio but still did what she would've done if it was. Her gun aimed and with a silent shot, the persons vest vibrated and buzzed, signaling they were shot. Y/N took their surprise as her way to slip out, her feet moving quickly to another area of the arena. As she slipped behind another wall she felt a oh so familiar rush when shots got fired multiple times. She smirked and watched as two reds attempted to fight off a blue. The blue cried triumphantly as one red dashed away and the other was shot and growled angrily. Y/N chuckled and bit her tongue as the red walked out of the exit angry he had been kicked out so early in the game. Y/N turned and found another wall as she ducked down, watching as the game continued. 

             Her breath hitched when she felt the familiar cool metal of Lucio's arm wrapping around her waist before slipping in front of her, pinning her against the wall and leaning into her neck, 

"Oh dear... Did you at least hit someone?" Y/N grumbled to herself before speaking, 

"Yeah. One." He chuckled and put his gun at her chin tilting it upwards. 

"You're improving. Lasted longer than last time." Y/N looked deep in thought and spoke again, 

"I remember saying that to you last night.." She chuckled at his angered expression before turning her head as another blue wandered up, but seeing the scene before him he turned and scrambled away. Y/N turned back to Lucio as he leaned into her lips, kissing her heatedly. His golden hand, the one without the gun, moved up her stomach under the vest. As he moved it up her chest his hand groped her breast tightly .He chuckled as he pulled away looking at his flustered lover. Her face was covered in a heavy blush, her eyes already rolling into the back of her head at the light pleasure. He leaned into her neck and spoke simply,

"Sorry love. But all is fair in love and war." His finger clicked as the trigger pulled back, the vest vibrating on her very much now erect nipple. She moaned softly into his neck, as he pulled away he spoke again, 

"You're out dear." Y/N huffed and trailed back to the exit. Her eyes closed as she removed the vest and grumbled to herself, 

"I'll beat him next time."

----

Votes, Comments, and Follows are what motivate me to write and are always appreciated!