Chapter 1

-2 weeks earlier-

-Clovetale-

Sans POV

it was around 3 am i was staring at the ceiling after waking up, from another nightmare, i was breathing heavily and i decided to work on the machine in the lab, that's behind our house, i got and put on my royal blue jacket and quietly walked downstairs since Papyrus is still asleep. i got to the front door, unlocked it, and exited through the door before i closed the door, i checked to see if i had the key for the secret lab and then closed the door once i saw that i had the keys. i walked out into the chilly morning air, their was a little fog in the air. I sighed out in relief to get out of the house,Tibia honest, i don't like that house, it brings back  bad memories...  I reached the back of the house. I looked around then went behind the house, i got the key and unlocked the door. I entered the lab and slipped off my jacket and slipped on my lab coat. 

"lets fix this machine....!"

-not even after 30 minutes-

-??? POV-

I entered Sans secret lab and I wasn't really surprised when Sans was here,

"Hey Sans."

"Hey Alice."

"Whatc'a doing up this early"

"Working on the machine I could ask you the same"

I shrugged "eh good point. What did you get done this time?"

"I got most of the internals linked up and then this oil spilled all over me."

"Pfffftftttt-- HAHAHAHAHA!" 

"Your mean...." 

sans tried to frown but with his mouth stuck in a permanent  smile i couldn't help but laugh once again.  Once i calmed down [again]  i poked him with a slight smile on my face. "Awwww.. Is the baby gonna cry?"i asked him with slight sarcasm  in my voice.

"oh shut up." he said to me with sarcasm in his voice, which was very noticeable, "Haha okay."  I took off my jacket then put on my lab coat. "Lets get working!"

-Couple of hours later-

5 AM

Me and Sans had to go after we fixed up most of the machine, Sans said something about helping his brother hunt for humans, i had to go for my own reasons. mostly because i had a meeting with Mr. King fluffy buns. I don't know why i like that name but i do. heh. I was the underground Spy. 

i got hired about 23 years ago my LV level though is really high LV 56, but my HP wont become higher. It's stuck at 2 HP. i don't know why though. 

i have this sudden feeling that something is gonna happen soon....