Chapter 9: University

I'm so sorry for forgetting to update guys :(
__________

-First Day Back To University-

Oikawa's POV

"According to your schedule, this should be your dorm." I told (F/N) as I finished off the tour I offered to take her on. She smiled at me and thanked me.

"We should head in then." She said with a smile while walking up to the door and unlocking it.

"Nah I'm gonna head back to my dorm, I still haven't seen my dorm mates since we got back." I informed her. She started laughing as she walked in.

"Whatever you say loser." She said while snickering and closing the door behind her. I turned around to walk away when I realized what an idiot I was. I threw the door to my door open and spotted the girl who was hugging and greeting our dorm mates, Bokuto and Kuroo. "Took you long enough to realize." She said with a giggle.

"You said you weren't sharing a dorm with us!" I yelled at her.

" You literally walked her here. Don't you think boy?" Kuroo said while smacking me on the back of the head.

"So, where's my room." (F/N) asked while giggling and putting her hands on her hips.

"You share with me." I told her with a smirk.

"I did not agree to this!" She yelled as I picked her bags up and started walking toward my, or OUR room.

**************

-The next day-

Your POV

"So the dog is screaming, the vacuum is on fire, the speaker won't stop blaring music, and my hand is still stuck in the drain with nobody nearby to help and I have no clue what to do." The boy next to me said as he was telling a story.

"Very realistic Yasuda, I believe it all." I told the boy while laughing.

"I swear I'm telling the truth!" He said as we arrived at the my dorm.

"Really? So how does it end?" I asked him with a giggle.

"Dunno, haven't thought that far yet." He said while shrugging. Both of us laughed and the door to my dorm room opened and out walked Tooru.

"(F/N) there you are! You took longer than usual I got worried. Who's this?" Tooru asked, eyeing Yasuda up and down with his arms crossed.

"Sorry, we took a detour. This is Yasuda Takeshi, we have a class together, and he offered to walk me." I explained to the boy while rolling my eyes at his eyeing manner.

Oikawa's POV

"Oikawa Tooru, thanks for bringing her here, although unneeded." I introduced myself to the guy with (F/N), slightly annoyed.

"No problem, I was happy to. See ya Iwaizumi!" He said while turning around to walk away.

"Bye Yasuda!" (F/N) called after him as I glared at his retreating figure. "Don't be an ass, he was just being nice." (F/N) mumbled while shoving past me and walking into the room.

"I wasn't!" I argued in defense as I closed the door and followed her into our room.

"Don't think I don't see those glares mister!" She scolded while setting her things down. "Besides, he's just a friend." She continued.

"I know. He no way in hell would leave the friend zone with you if I'm around." I said while plopping on the bed.

"You are so sure of yourself." (F/N) said with a sigh as she laid down next to me and pulled out her phone.

"Of course I am, have you seen me?" I joked and she smacked me with a pillow.

"I think I'm going to go study in the cafe, come with?" She asked.

"Nah I'm too lazy to study." I said while shoving my face into a pillow and groaning.

"Okay, I'll just ask Yasuda instead." She said, I could hear her smirk.

"On second thought, I do need to catch up on a few things." I mumbled while getting up and grabbing my things, causing her to laugh. "Are you coming or not?" I asked the girl who was still sitting. She nodded and got up while grabbing her stuff.

*********

"Oh my god ew." (F/N) mumbled after about an hour of us studying in silence.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you ever bring a girl back to, ya know, on our bed?" (F/N) asked, looking disgusted.

"Is that what you're thinking of right now (F/N)? Thought we were supposed to be studying." I said with a smirk.

"Just answer the question." She mumbled.

"Obviously." I answered.

"Ew! Ew! Ew!" She yelled. "I sleep on that thing!" She complained which caused me to start laughing.

"We don't own that bed, god knows who's done the same on that bed." I informed her, causing her to look even more disgusted.

"That's nasty!" She complained, making me laugh even harder.

"Soon enough, we will have done the same on it." I smirked while winking at her. She kicked my leg under the table.

*********

"That's it, I'm sleeping on the couch!" (F/N) said after refusing to sleep on the bed.

"People have definitely done it there too." I informed the girl, causing her to stop in her tracks. "Just come sleep, I've changed the sheet's many times." I tried to convince her. After a few minutes of bickering, she finally came to bed. I sighed in delight that I don't have to argue with her anymore.

I smiled and jumped into the bed. "Don't get any funny ideas!" She said while waving a finger in my face, then laid down under the covers and turned away from me. After a few minutes, I slowly snaked an arm around her waist and she just giggled in response.