Chapter 7: Breakups

Oikawa's POV

I woke up before (F/N) and just let her sleep, knowing of the major hangover she is going to have when she wakes up. I went downstairs and brewed some coffee which was going to be much needed. I back upstairs with both mugs in hand.

"Tooru?" She asked, waking up as I walked into her room. "What am I doing in here? Wow I have a headache." (F/N) asked, mumbling the last part.

"You came in insisting to sleep over. Don't worry, I slept on the couch. Here." I told her while sitting down next to her and handing her the mug full of coffee.

"You're an angel." She mumbled while getting up and taking the cup from me. "Thank you." She said. "Man, I don't remember a single thing after getting to the club yesterday." She said.

"Nothing too crazy really." I told her while sipping my coffee. I knew it, she wouldn't remember the conversation we had last night.

"I should call Toryn and check in on him. Thank you for taking care of my drunk ass Tooru." She said with a smile.

"Of course (N/N), anytime." I told her, irritated by hearing his name. How does she do it? Acting like nothing is wrong. She walked out and went into the hall, phone in hand to call her cheating ass boyfriend. I remembered how she reacted when she thought i cheated on her and chuckled. Why couldn't she go off on him in the same way she did for me? He actually deserves it.

------Flashback------

Your POV

"God dammit answer me!" I yelled while running up to him and balling the collar of his shirt in my hands, bring his face close to mine. He finally looked at me, shocked, then turned away again.

"I'm sorry (F/N)." He mumbled.

"Fuck you." I spat at him while throwing him back against the bed. I walked up to the window and paused before turning around and saying "I hope you both burn in hell." I Got back into my room and slammed the door shut. 

---------

"Hope Bakada likes my sloppy seconds!" I yelled while into Tooru's room, then threw the ring into his room. I shut the window with a loud thud. 

-----End Of Flashback-----

Oikawa's POV

(F/N) walked back into the room after a few minutes and sat down next to me. "I'm sorry for making you sleep on the couch." She said with a little laugh.

"You actually didn't want me to, but I did anyways because you have a boyfriend and all." I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh." She said, sounding surprised. "Did I, by any chance, tell you anything?" She asked.

"Tell me what?" I asked, sounding clueless. I can tell she doesn't want me to know, so I'll just go along with it for her sake.

"Nothing! Don't worry about it. I'm going to go see Toryn, it's his last day in Japan before he goes back home and I want to spend it with him since I won't see him for a while." She said while getting up. 

"Okay. Have a fun day (F/N)" I told her with a smile.

"Thank you! Oh, also, Tooru can I ask you a favor?" She asked as she opened the window that led to her room.

"Sure. What's up?" I asked, feeling curious.

"Can you come with me to take Toryn to the airport tonight? I really want you to be there." She said.

"Of course." I replied. I was confused as to why she wanted me there but I didn't question it. She smiled at me and thanked me once again, then climbed over to her room.

********

I stood to the side as (F/N) was seeing off her boyfriend, still not understanding why she wanted me here.

"Tell our friends that I'm going to miss them a whole lot." She said to Toryn.

"You mean that you already miss them." He corrected her.

"Nope, going to." She said. I looked at her feeling confused.

"What do you mean by 'going to?'" Toryn asked her.

"I mean I'm not going back to America. I like being home, I'm staying here." She said, I looked at her excitedly.

"Really?!" I asked, about to shoot up out of excitment. I just wanted to throw her up in the air and kiss her, but I know I can't.

"What the fuck (F/N)? You never told me that! What about us?" Toryn asked, getting pissed.

"Have fun with Miranda babe. I'm not an idiot, I knew what was going on since the beggining, just wanted you to waste money on a ticket to Japan. Sex was pretty good too, but I can live without it. Bye now!" She said, then giggled while turning around and walking away. I just started snickering.

"Dumb ass." I mumbled.

'What did you say punk?" Toryn asked me.

"I called you a dumb ass. I mean who in their right mind cheats on that? (F/N) is as good as a girl can ever get. You are an absolute dumb ass." I told him while laughing.

"Are you coming Tooru or do you want to go to America with Toryn?" (F/N) called to me, jokingly.

"I'm coming (N/N)!" I called to her. "Enjoy that girl, Miranda, was it?" I told Toryn while turning around and walking toward (F/N). "I never liked you!" I called to him one last time. Now I understood why (F/N) wanted me here.

******

"You never told me you were staying!" I told the girl as we sat in the car driving back home.

"I never told anyone yet! I wanted you to know first." (F/N) said while shooting me a quick smile. "Now, what did I tell you yesterday? I'm not dumb Tooru, I know myself when I'm drunk." She said while giggling.

"You told me about being unhappy in America and about Toryn cheating." I told her.

"That's it? Wow I'm proud of myself." She said, sounding surprised.

"Does that mean there is more for you to spill?" I asked.

"Nope." She said, keeping her mouth shut.

"Sounds like you need to get drunk again!" I told her jokingly and she laughed.

"Don't you dare!" (F/N) said while giggling. "God, I missed you Tooru." She said while shooting me another smile.

"I missed you too (N/N)."