me.

My knees buckled and I ended up in a fetal position. Sobs racking my whole body.

"I'll get you some water." I heard Louis say then he was gone.

"Baby." I whispered. "You promised me."

"You promised me you'll never leave me." I continued, hugging my knees. I let my tears drop to my cheeks.

I stood up, finding courage in the words he last spoke. My hair is whipping my face and it is probably salty with tears but I could care less.

I stepped to the edge of the cliff and smiled sadly.

I thought we were happy. I thought you were happy.

I guess that's how life is. When you're certain that you love that person and wouldn't let go, they just vanish.

Now I know what Zayn must have felt.

The violent wind isn't violent anymore. Just a light breeze. The crashing waves looked calm. It looked like home.

I closed my eyes for a brief moment and stretched my arms wide open. I just stood there feeling the cold seep through my fingertips.

I love you. I hope you know that.

I inhaled sharply.

Can't I call my girlfriend just to say I miss her?

My pulse beating quick.

You're not just my number one. You're not just the only one. You're the one.

The cold reaching its way into my heart. Beating. Excited.

I cancelled everything today just to see you. Oh you know, priorities.

The tip of my toes just inching closer to the edge.

I'll never leave you. No matter what.

I opened my eyes.

"Promise."

And then I jumped.

~ ~ ~

Ayy. It's my first time to write a fanfiction. And a sad one.

I hope you like it. :)

××K××