Feels

I got up. And grabbed a random hoodie from my closet. I needed to go back to sway to visit them. I got my phone and opened the door.
Ivy: holy shit! Omg Jaden what are you doing here?
Jaden: I came to pick you up.
Ivy: do I wanna know?
Jaden: Avery your assistant came over because she thought you were at our house.
Ivy: ahhh ok.
Jaden: let's go.
Ivy: yeah.
I haven't seen Kio in a month but I've seen him on my for you page. Let me say he never looked better. We pulled up to sway and I hoped our of the car. I looked like shit. I walked through the front door. Bryce was there.
Bryce: well hello there long time no see shortstack.
Ivy: nice to see you too dick!
Bryce ha ha cmon I know you missed me.
Ivy: maybe a little
Bryce: yeah
Bryce put his arms out and hugged me.
Ivy: where are the boys?
Bryce: out back in the pool. Wanna join us? Your assistant is out there.
Ivy: oh Avery? Ok I'll go out back. I don't have a swimsuit.
Bryce: check joshs room. We moved a bunch of stuff around Cus you let some things.
Ivy: right ok.
I walked up the stairs and into joshs room. I walked over to his closet and I found a swim suit. Plane white. The one I wore on the cruise I was looking for it everywhere. I put it on and grabbed my hoodie. Which I later realized was Kio's soccer hoodie. I honestly couldn't care less. I walked downstairs and out in the backyard. I saw every one. And just as I put the hoodie down and I turn around I see Kio coming out of the water.
Kio: oh hey.
Ivy: hey.
Hey? That's all you have to say? Hey? Not even a " oh hey ivy where have you been? I just disappeared for  a month so that I could make my girlfriend happy" I could feel the tension because all the boys stopped talking. Thank the lord for Quinton.
Quinton: hey ivy come in it's really warm.
Ivy: yeah I'll be in just a sec. It's nice to see you kio.
I walked passed him and put my hand in the water.
Ivy: oh hell no it's freezing Quinton.
Quinton:  you'll get used to it.
Ivy: oh no no no no no no...
Jaden: if you don't get in I'll push you.
Kio: already on it.
Kio pushed me Into the water. Not that I couldn't swim but I was in shock. The pool was deep and I couldn't catch my breath. Kio jumped in and grabbed me and sat me down on his legs on the built in Bench in the pool.
Ivy: Cyr I'm gonna kill you.
Kio: oh I can't wait for that day.
Obviously I was pissed at Kio but his eyes were just so beautiful. I loved them. Kio looked over to my hands that were wrapped around his neck. And he saw fresh cut marks.
He whispered to me.
Kio: ivy what's that????
Ivy: what?
Kio: what's on your wrist Vy?
Ivy: oh uhhhh...
Kio: ivy I told you to stop doing that to yourself.
Ivy: Kio you don't-
Kio: were gonna talk about This later.
We swam for a couple of hours. I got tired and I decided to crash at their place. I slept on the couch at around 2 am I heard a bang from the kitchen. I grabbed the remote and walked over to the kitchen. And turned the light on. I didn't see anyone. Until boom Kio popped up from behind the counter. I Threw the remote at his head.
Kio: OUCH!
Ivy: oh shit I'm so sorry...
Kio: good aim
Ivy: I'm so sorry Kio...
Kio: hey it's fine.
I walked over to Kio and I slipped on the water he spilt and I hit my head on the kitchen counter top.
Ivy: ow....
Kio: here let me help you.
Kio picked me up and sat me down on the counter. He grabbed a towel and ran it under cold water and dabbed it on my forehead. I had a tiny cut.
Kio: you okay Vy?
Ivy: I don't know my head hurts.
Kio: what's 2+2?
Ivy: hahah Kio your so stupid.
Kio: I know you are but what am I?
Ivy: Kio...
Kio: sorry Vy are you okay tho?
Ivy: I feel a little better.
Kio picked me up off the counter and carried me to the couch. Kio sat down next to me.
Ivy: why are you still here?
Kio: so I know that your stupid butt won't be getting hurt again.
Ivy: I'll be fine Kio.
Kio: just get some rest Vy.
Ivy: I leaned down and I put my head on Kio's lap. He played with my hair as i fell asleep. God I realize how much I missed him. I need to tell him how I feel. He must have some idea of how I feel now. But I should tell him.