Day dreaming

I: she got onto you huh?
K: yeah she-
I pushed Kio onto the bed and got on top of him.
I: like this?
I proceeded to kiss and tease him while I was sitting on his lap. He tried to take over but I wouldn't let him.kio started moaning my name...
K: ivy...ivy...IVY!
I: what?
K: get up foods here...
Ugghhh shit did I just dream about Kio and I-?
K: I got you orange juice... sorry it took a while I-
I: hey Kio...
k: what's up vy?
I: i uhhhh...ice I need ice...
k: oh uhh ok I'll be back...
I chickened out...I just dreamed of me and Kio having sex...I can't tell him...does he know I like him? Ughhhh...I haven't even tried to apologize yet....at least. Hours passed and we had only a couple of days left in this quarantine...I needed to tell him. I overheard Kio on the phone with his mom...he said they were moving to Washington....but I obviously live in Canada...Kio and I were getting ready for bed Kio on the couch...I couldn't let him sleep there...
I: hey Kio?
K: what's up vy?
I: can...can you sleep in the bed with me tonight?
K: oh uhh are you sure-
I: please Kio?
K: fine vy.
Kio walked over to me and got into bed and I grabbed his arm and put it around me.
I could feel tears forming.
I: k- Kio?
K: yeah... what's wrong?
I started to cry and I turned around to face him.
K: hey...hey hey hey... vy what's wrong?
I: Kio...is it true you're moving?
Kio pulled me into his chest.
K: baby...Im sorry... I am leaving.
I started to cry even more.
K: hey...vy don't cry I'll always be here for you...
I: you'll be 943 miles away Kio...
K: actually 942 miles...
I: you're so stupid...( I laughed)
K: I know you are but what am I?
I: seriously youre gonna bring that up now?
I guess I should mention that "I know you are but what am I?" When Kio and I were kids it was one of the best comebacks.
Flashback to grade 2
I: Kio please give it back
K: no you'll have to come get it.
I: cmon Kio I'm not kidding that's the most important thing to me.
K: oh-
I: did you just drop it?
K: I'm really sorry...What are you doing vy get down from there.
I: that's the only thing I have left of her Kio and you-
K: what you mean this?
Kio held up the necklace.
I: you're so stupid
K: I know you are but what am I?
I: I'm gonna kill you one day cyr.
End of flashback
That was when I realized I liked Kio. After that I just never stopped liking him. Of course I had other boyfriends but I always loved kio. He's always been there for me. But he only sees me as a sister. Not anything more or anything less.
K: yeah I'm bringing that up now
I laughed
I: why?
K: because it made you smile.
I playfully punched him.
I: it's good to have you back cyr.
K: nice to be back raynes. Ivy... just so you know...nothing happened with becca...she came to the room drunk. She tried to seduce me. I stepped back and she fell. That's how her lipstick got on my shirt. I called adeline to come get her. And I tried to-
I: Kio. I'm sorry.
K: for what?
I: Kio ever since we were kids I made you take the blame. You were always bad boy kio. Every girl loved you. Hey do you remember Kat?
K: I remember a Kathryn? Your best friend in grade 3.
I: yeah she had the biggest crush on you...and she went to tell brad but he told her you liked someone else. I'm just wondering if you could tell me who that was?
K: what why?
I: come on Kio...it's been what almost 9 years since then...you can tell me.
K: vy...it was you...
I: what?
K: Not- uhhh not anymore of course...ummm...but in grade 3 remember your bear?
I: cuppy?
K: yeah that you left in the tree house.
You cried for 3 days...because you left it in the tree house and it fell. So you know how it magically ended up on your porch?
I: how?
K: I went back to the tree house and I liked for it. I cut myself that's what that big cut was on my head. And I left it on your porch.
I: why- why would you do that?
K: because vy I was so in love with you.
I: I'm love with me?
K: well as what I knew love to be. I liked you since we met pretty much. I still remember that day.
I covered my face with my hands and turned onto my back.
I: oh god don't tell me.
K: pink shirt
I:ughh-
K: a yellow polka dot skirt
I: Kio-
K: and to top it off state of the art blue rain boots
I: you know what cyr... you wanna talk about what I wore let's talk about what you wore.
K: vy we do not go back that far. My style was out of proportion and weird.
I: fine you don't wanna talk about that then answer this. Why didn't you sleep with becca?
K: vy? Are you okay?
I: what don't think I didn't see her massaging your you know. The night we met her...
k: ok so?
I: why didn't you sleep with her?
K: I'm sorry?-
I: I thought that turns guys on...or like something?
K: pftttt that's not how it works...
I: then how does it work Kio?
K: this is not a conversation I'm about to have with a girl.
I: what you don't trust me to keep your secret?
K: get your mind out of the gutter vy.