"Hey, I haven't seen you in two months. Great beauty Su, did you get thinner?"

Su Yin coldly hmphed and didn't accept Ye Zhou's flattery at all. Not keeping people in suspense, she asked directly, "What's going on with you and Shang Jin!"

Ye Zhou coughed lightly and said, "It's what you see."

"At that time, didn't you say that Shang Jin wasn't in your options??" Su Yin really didn't understand. If they were to go back a year ago at this time, she knew best how much Ye Zhou hated Shang Jin. She didn't expect that in only a year, the other's affection would change and fall in love.

"I..." Ye Zhou shifted his gaze and forced a laugh, "Isn't it because Shang Jin is my answer? So I don't need multiple choices. No other option exists."

Su Yin shook from the goosebumps covering her body. "What about Tang Dongdong?"

Ye Zhou pledged, "Tang Dongdong and I are simply friends and nothing else!"

Su Yin stared fixedly at Ye Zhou for half a day. Finally, her arms crossed her chest and she heaved a long sigh. "Forget it. As long as you're happy."

He hadn't expected Su Yin to let him off so easily. It should be known that if someone had touched the male god with a finger, she'd look like she was asking for your life. He said in surprise, "You really think so?"

"It's fine as long as the male god is happy. And..." Su Yin thought of A Uni's big environment and said, "Now, no one dares to tear you two apart. If there's a sign of development, it'd be strangled in the cradle."

Ye Zhou clenched his fist and praised A Uni's feudal superstition in his heart.

Entering the third year, it felt like the surrounding students had a lot of goals. They planned to start preparing for the graduate entrance exam and planned to start working directly after graduation, and started to pay attention to each profession.

Ye Zhou and Shang Jin unanimously decided to study for the graduate exam.

Shang Jin looked at the lush strawberry plant and said, "I find that planting is very interesting. You say, should I study for the agricultural science faculty?"

"Ah???" Ye Zhou was taken aback. His intention of giving this strawberry wasn't to let Shang Jin go farm! And a finance student with great ability going into farming...Ye Zhou thought of Shang Jin wearing a straw hat with sleeves pulled up, crouching in the fields. It seemed quite interesting. He was sure that if Shang Jin really studied agriculture, he'd definitely be able to achieve another career. "As you will."

"Forget it. I'm rather lazy." Shang Jin knew himself very well. "If I'm in finance, I only need to use my brain."

Ye Zhou sat in his chair and slid to his side. "If you like planting, we can buy a bigger house later and customize a sun room. Just plant a little. This way, it wouldn't be tiring."

"Good idea!"

Liu Yutian picked out his ears. The frequency of these kind of words in the dorm appeared a bit high recently, and he felt a bit stifled. These two people, wasn't their honeymoon period coming a little late? They'd been dating for a year and now they've only started being sticky. Think about the rest of their lives! Did they think the honeymoon period last that long?

Wen Renxu was also born without love. He found that it was increasingly impossible to squeeze another person in between Shang and Ye.

For example, one day, Ye Zhou was reading a book, suddenly looked up and called, "Shang Jin."

Then, Shang Jin picked up a book on the table and put it directly on Ye Zhou's table.

Ye Zhou opened the book very naturally and continued reading.