Shang Jin opened his mouth, but hesitated.

Ye Zhou gave him a questioning look. "Hmm?"

"It's nothing."

"So hungry." Ye Zhou had rested enough and stood up. He pulled Shang Jin's arm and said, "Let's go down and eat."

Shang Jin lay on the sofa and said, "Don't want to move, call for takeout."

"Quickly get up. Let's go down and move around a bit." Ye Zhou pulled Shang Jin's arms and dragged him off the sofa.

Shang Jin was dragged out the door by Ye Zhou, and even though he just came here, Shang Jin could imagine the scene ten years later.

If he spent a lifetime with Ye Zhou, Shang Jin wouldn't begrudge it at all.

When they got off the elevator, Ye Zhou suddenly remembered one thing. "Is it okay for you not to go home?"

"It's fine. They're still comfortable without me."

He was quite accustomed to Shang Jin's words, but Ye Zhou couldn't help but feel a bit of heartache.

The house was finally cleaned after spending a whole day.

The sheets that were washed in the morning had dried themselves by the evening. Ye Zhou spread them on the bed and the scent of liquid detergent filled the air. He threw himself on the bed and wanted to go straight to sleep.

Shang Jin came out of the bathroom and saw that the bed in the master bedroom was made, but Ye Zhou wasn't there. He had to turn to the next room before he saw Ye Zhou's figure.

He leaned against the door and said, "Why did you make two beds?"

"Huh?" After a tiring day, Ye Zhou's chaotic brain hadn't reacted yet.

"Why did you make two beds?" Shang Jin repeated again with a smile that wasn't smiling, "Such a waste."

Realizing the meaning of Shang Jin's words, Ye Zhou's face warmed up. He said mulishly, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Shang Jin walked to the bed in a few steps and dangling a USB drive, said, "Do you want to see it?"

Seeing this familiar USB drive again along with Shang Jin's words, Ye Zhou immediately knew what was inside. "You're too mensao!1 You actually hid a little movie!"

Shang Jin said innocently, "How am I mensao? But there's someone whose desires are unsatisfied, and others can't stand to see it anymore and kept pestering me to take it."

Ye Zhou said furiously, "Who's talking rubbish!"

Shang Jin took off his shoes and lay down. Looking at Ye Zhou, he mocked, "Is it really rubbish?"

Ye Zhou pushed him away and said, "You lie down on the bed without changing your clothes?"

"It doesn't matter." Shang Jin draped over Ye Zhou's body and said, "Anyway, it'll get dirty in a moment."

It wasn't the first time the two kissed, but none was as passionate and strong as today.

Their tongues intertwined and even kissing was like a competition.

After a long while, Shang Jin released Ye Zhou.

Ye Zhou's face was flushed and his breath unsteady. He reach out and wiped the sweat off Shang Jin's face. Shang Jin, who'd always been calm, had an expression full of aggression at the moment, as if he were beast wanting to devour his prey.

Ye Zhou clung to Shang Jin's neck, lifted his body and planted a light kiss on Shang Jin's lips.

This action was like a fuse.