Chapter 13 - Together

Start from the beginning

'Not only in Yiling but also in gusu..' Lan Zhan said..

'But I can't stay there Lan Zhan you know.. ' I hesitate a little.. He tilt my chin and looked I to my eyes.. He took his Moe in his hand... "you know the significant of Moe.. Don't you Wei ying..' I nodded my head..

'Only family, wife and children can touch..' Suddenly he holds my hand and tied the moe on my wrist connected to his wrist like a red thread.. My eyes widened.. 'I can't stay away from you Wei Ying.. I want you to be with me.. Wei Ying.. 'Marry me..'..'

'L-Lan Zhan..' He caressed my cheeks and pulled me closer towards him... 'You are my life A Ying.. I want you.. I need you.. ' I can see his unconditional love... I can't stay away from him too.. "But what about the other clans.. They will..' He stopped me..

'Dont worry about others.. Now it's only you and me.. Only us A Ying.. We both know how much we waited.. And I can't wait anymore.. 'Will you marry me Wei Ying..' ....'  I bite my lower lip not to cry.. He is waiting for my answer.. I can't live without him.. No matter what lan Zhan is always thinking about me.. Stood with me.. Protect me.. I don't want to loose him in my life.. I lost him once that pain was unbearable but this time I won't..

'Yes...' With that I hugged him so tight and cried on his shoulder.. He hugged me back.. He kissed me on my forehead.. 'Atlast my brother think about himself too..' I saw Jiang Cheng with others who were smiling at us.. I tried to break the hug but I can't..

'So why are we waiting for we should prepare everything for my little brother is ready for his marriage..'Did everyone know about it.. I tilt my head and looked at my love..

'Everyone know Wei Ying.. In yanli shijie's marriage I talk about our marriage to all but I want to know what you think.. But before I ask many unfortunate events happened so I wait for a perfect time..' He caressed my cheeks.. I'm so blessed to have him in my life.. But before I talk I was pulled away from him..

'What..' I glared at Cheng gege.. 'Your marriage will be in two days but before that you both should not see each other..' I tried to get away from his grip but I can't.. Cheng gege dragged me to my room ..

After he left the room I was looking at the ceiling an unknown happiness spread in my heart.. Finally he is going to be mine.. I'm going to be his husband.. I still can't believe it is it a dream.. I rolled on the bed suddenly I fall on the floor with a loud thud..

'Aiya.. it's not a dream..' I smiled like an idiot... I want to see my Lan Zhan now.. I slightly opened the door without any sound.. I didn't seen anyone outside.. I tip toed outside the room and closed the door behind me.. 'I know you won't stay in your room..'

'Ahhh..' I shouted and saw Jiang Cheng behind the pillar.. 'Gege.. I want to see him.. Just once.. Please.. I will be back quickly I promise..' I showed my doe eyes but it doesn't work.. I scoffed and him and get inside the room.. I sit on the bed hugging my knees to my chest.. 'Just two days A Ying..' I smiled and laid on the bed ..

No one's pov

Everyone were busy in the wedding and the whole lotus pier us decorated beautifully for the wedding... Yanli and Madam Yu is in Wei Ying's room.. 'I'm also a man why I have to cover my face with the veil.. Mother..' Wei Ying whined.. But the elder is too emotional to reply even Yanli is also in the verge of crying..

'Just today A Ying.. It's our tradition..' Yanli said.. Wei Ying is waiting to meet his Lan Zhan.. He is so happy.. When he saw the decorations outside their room he became so nervous.. The whole Yunmeng is waiting for this day...

Fengmian invited the guests.. Xiao Xingchen and Xue Yang with wen siblings were busy in the decorations in bridal room.. They we're teasing Wei Ying a lot which made the younger to whine at them..