Chapter 7 - Precious

Wangji POV

'You came..' The smile which always makes my heart flutter.. He stretch his hand to me.. I hold his hand and sit beside him on the shore.. Without waiting he sit on my lap and rests his head on my chest.. I missed this closeness... His warmth.. His scent.. I wrapped my hands around him...

'Did you tell to your family about us..' I smiled and nodded my head.. 'Really.. I can't believe it..' He smiled like a happy bunny I holds his cheeks in my hands..

'I can't wait to make you mine Xian.. And my family accepts us too..' He holds my hand and intertwined our fingers.. 'L-lan zhan.. I want to say something important to you..' He looks so nervous but also happy.. 'I know you will be shocked but its the truth.. And don't be angry on me..'

'I won't..' He looked into my eyes.. His eyes were glossy but he is not sad.. He holds my hand and placed it on his stomach.. I saw a glow on his face which made him even more beautiful.. 'After nine months we can see our little lion or little bunny..' It took few more minutes to understand what he said.. Really.. But..

'I'm pregnant Lan Zhan .. You are going to be a father..' He tilt his chin.. 'I'm sorry to hide it.. I-i thought you will hate me... But I don't want to hide the truth..' I hugged him so tight..