"Umm.. does this turn my baby on?"
He leaned forward and buried his head in the crook of my neck.

His soft fluffy hair was brushing against my jawline as he prepped small kisses all over my skin.

"Ahh.."
I breathed out when he sucked my skin and started biting and nibbling it.

I was already feeling my core dripping and he hasn't even started yet.

I felt his lips lifting into a smirk against my skin.
His fingers started gliding lovingly over my sides like a melting ice and finally stopping at my lower abdomen.

My hands made their way to his golden brown locks and started slightly pulling them.

"Jungkook.."
I moaned his name when he moved his finger in a single straight line between my wet folds.

"I guess it does turn you on."
He giggled.

I tugged his hair back, making his doe eyes meet mine.
We joined out lips into another passionate kiss.

"J-jungkook"
I breathe out, wanting nothing more than to feel him inside of me, stretching me out, his hard-

"Yes, baby?"
"What do you want Jungkook to do?"
I gasped in pleasure when I felt Jungkook's hard bulge rubbing against my wet core.

I started rubbing my core a little too desperately, whinning at the friction but too shy to use my words so I was letting my actions speak.

But kookie was not having it today.

Jungkook gripped on my jaw not too harshly causing both of us to get into an intimate eye contact.

I felt goosebumps on my naked skin.

"Use your words, princess."

"I... I want Jungkook to touch me."

"Where do you want Jungkook to touch you, baby?"

I gripped on his arm, gently and smoothly caressing my skin with his fingers and finally leading it to my core.

"Here."
Jungkook cupped my core in his large and warm hand and I squirmed.

"How should I touch you, baby?"

I love it when he makes love to me like that, asking me where do I need to be touched and how.

"Slowly and gently."
I almost whispered but it was loud enough for him to hear.

Jungkook hummed.
Slowly moving his fingers, touching the wetness around my folds, gently circling around my clitoris, just how I wanted it.

"Soo- So good..."
I closed my eyes and slowly arched my back, the pleasure taking over me.

My nipples were now pressed against Jungkook's hard chest.

"Let's get you a little prep prep."
He whispered and brought his fingers near my lips.

"Open."

I opened my mouth and Jungkook inserted his finger, coated with my juices, inside my mouth.

"Suck."

And I did.

"Taste."
Jungkook's clothed dick was back at poking my entrance, and it was harder than before.

I bet it was being a little painful for him now.
Jungkook took his fingers out of my mouth and brought my hands to pin above my head, with his right one.

"How do you taste, baby?"

"Good.."
I breathe out, feeling my legs getting weak at the arousal.

Jungkook was a big fan of foreplay and a great tease.

Quickies were not his cup of tea as he would always make love to me by taking his time, kissing me, tasting me, fingering me and then fucking me until I was able to see the stars under him.

He licked his fingers that were in my mouth few seconds ago, in a single lick and hummed in satisfaction.

"So fucking good."
He growled lowly and I felt chills running down my spine.

"He growled lowly and I felt chills running down my spine

(I'msorryfortheshortchapter)

Thankyou so much for reading!