IV

"So fucking good."

He growled lowly and I felt chills running down my spine.

"Koo"
The teasing was too much now.

"Stop teasing, please."

I whimpered when he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Jungkook leaned down and planted open mouthed wet kisses on my neck followed by a gentle sucking on my skin.

He licked my earlobe while biting it between his bunny teeth.

"What do you want, baby?"
He whispered and I shivered.

"I..I want y-you."

"Yeah? You want me inside of you?"

I nodded, bobbing my head up and down.

"I need you inside of me"
"So bad."

Stripping out of his sweatpants, the only clothing on his body, he hovered over me.

I wrapped my hands around his neck the moment he leaned in for a kiss.

I love kissing him, I love how his soft lips feel against mine. Jungkook was a great kisser.
Blood rushed through my cheeks when his tongue gently caressed mine.

"Ready?"
He asked me while caressing my cheek with his thumb.

I nodded while brushing my lips against his.

"Ahh"
I gripped his shoulders when I felt him gently pushing in and out of me.

Jungkook started increasing his pace making me moan because of the immense pleasure.

"Baby"

"Y-yes?"

"Do you want me to go a little faster?"

Jungkook hissed in satisfaction when I rubbed my core against him.

"P-pease.. yes.."

Gripping on the white bedsheet, I started moaning his name while he was sucking on my neck and jawline.

Noises of skin slapping and moans were filling our bedroom.

Jungkook's hand started caressing my curves and I felt my toes curling up.

I somehow managed to choke a faded  "c-close".

His right hand was now around my neck while the other one was circling my sensitive bud.

"F-fuck"
Jungkook hissed in pleasure.

I felt his member twitching inside of me, telling me that he was close too.

Grabbing my waist, Jungkook turned me around so now I was laying on my stomach.

"Hands and knees."
He demanded and I obeyed.

"Good girl."
Jungkook praised and I blushed.

Why isn't he doing anything?

I turned around and saw him stroking his member while eyeing me up and down.

He leaned in and prepped butterfly kisses on my back telling me how beautiful I am.

"So beautiful."
Jungkook moaned, still stroking his member while his tip was now brushing against my soaking folds.

"Pretty baby."

Three years of togetherness and I still blush like crazy at his praising.

Getting impatient, I pushed myself back on his dick and moaned when it slipped inside of me.

"I want you, kookie."

Jungkook chuckled and pushed his dick inside of me, filling me up.

Constant "ahh"s escaping my mouth when I started feeling myself getting closer.

"I-I'm gonna....gonna ..cum."
I was ready to release.

Jungkook grabbed my hips and started thrusting faster, rougher by every thrust.

"Yeah? Gonna cum for me?

"Y-yes.."

"Do it baby."
"Cum for kookie."

I started clenching around him and earned a faded "fuck" from him.

Jungkook leaned in and whispered in my ear,
"You know I love it when you clench around me like that."

He bit my earlobe and licked it.

After a few thrusts I released.
Jungkook came soon after, releasing into me and flopping on the bed beside me.

I turned and played on my back, both of us were trying to catch our breaths.

"Come here."
Jungkook grabbed my thighs and pulled me towards him earing a giggle from me.

I wrapped my arms around his well built torso and my head rested on his chest.

"I love you, my baby."
Jungkook whispered and I smiled.

"I love you too."
I snuggled further into the crook of his neck and closed my eyes.

I love him so much.

Thankyou so much for reading!