II

I woke up to Jungkook's phone buzzing

Growning, I stretched my hand to grab it from the bed table and turned to look at Jungkook sleeping beside me while hugging me tightly.

It was a call from his secretary, Sarah.

"Baby, wake up."
I caressed his cheek with the back of my hand.

"Babyyyyyyy."
I nuzzled my nose in his hair.

"Hmm?"
Jungkook groaned and snuggled further into my neck, sniffing my scent.

"How do you always manage to smell so good?"
He complemented with his raspy sleepy voice and my cheeks turn red.

And he closed his eyes again to continue his sleep.

I pecked his forehead and received the buzzing phone call from his secretary.

"Baby, talk."
Putting the phone closer to his ear, I whispered to him.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon."
Jungkook groaned again, definitely not ready to wake up even after 10 hours of sleep.
It was always hard to wake him up.

"Hello? Mr. Jeon?"
I heard Sarah on the phone and gently shook Jungkook to wake him up.

I can't with this sleeping bunny.

"Jungkook wake up! She's one the phone!"
I whispered harshly and he finally opened his eyes to meet mine.

Jungkook held the phone closer to his ear while rubbing his eyes.
"Yeah?"

"Mr. Jeon, it's Sarah. Good Morning."

"Yeah, Sarah. Give me a sec. I just woke up."

Still murmuring in his morning voice, Jungkook wrapped his free arm around my waist and pulled me further close to his body.

He gently rubbed his nose against mine and I giggled at his sweetness.

"Good morning, my baby."
He said and pecked my lips with smile never leaving his.

He was so close that I was able to see the little crinkles at the edge of his eyes as he smiled.

"Good morning, ggukie."
I kissed him back and left a few pecks on his scrunched up nose and eyes.

Jungkook brought the phone back to his ear and he started speaking to Sarah about a meeting that was scheduled in the afternoon.

Jungkook hung up and kept the phone back on the bed table before turning around to look at me.

"What?"
I chuckled.

"My clothes look so much better on you than they do on me."
He slipped his hand under my shirt (well, technically 'his' shirt) and started stroking my back.

"Did you sleep well?"
I caressed his chin with my index finger while my eyes were roaming all over his face.

How can someone be this perfect? I don't understand.

"Yeah, but I won't mind sleeping more when you're in the same bed with me."
His bunny teeth appeared when he chuckled and made me giggle too.

"You're never satisfied, are you?"

He shook his head and smirked.

"I always want more."
The sudden change in his expression caught me off guard when I saw him biting his lower lip.

"Yeah?"
I slowed moved my leg under the blanked so that my knee was now against his crotch, totally in a mood to tease him.

"Ahan."
His hands slipped into the pink underwear that I was wearing and gripped on my ass making a soft whimper escape my lips.

Without wasting any time, I started rubbing my knee against his crotch.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Baby.."

"Hmm?"
I hummed.

"Are you.... teasing me?"
I felt him getting hard against my knee so I slipped my hand under the blanket.

Since Jungkook has a habbit of sleeping without shirts, it was easy for me.

I moved my hands while gently brushing my fingers against his neck, collarbone leading to one of his nipples, his hard abs and then finally the waistband of his sweatpants.

I tugged my finger into the waistband while having an intense eye contact with the man.
"What if I am?"

He raised his eyebrows, impressed by what I just did.

"You know, sometimes you're too hot to handle."

"Do you want me to cool down a bit?"
I said quirking an eyebrow.

"Nah.."
Jungkook started pulling my underwear off until it was no longer on my body.

"I like my meals hot."

(*inserts drooling emoji)

Thankyou so much for reading!