"Zhou, if you don't pick this strawberry, it'll rot." Zhou Wendao pointed to two strawberries that had already turned red. "Let me have a taste of your own hand-grown strawberries."

Ye Zhou smiled insincerely and said, "Fine, one hundred for one."

"That's too expensive."

"There are a lot of people outside who want to buy!"

"That would be when you and Shang Jin are okay, right now..." Zhou Wendao suddenly covered his mouth. How could he speak his true thoughts out? Shang Jin and Ye Zhou had a conflict. Although he didn't know exactly what happened, but it obviously wasn't that kind of little fuss that happened last Christmas for Ye Zhou to actually use this kind of tone to talk about something Shang Jin had given him.

Ye Zhou looked at the strawberry without speaking.

Zhou Wendao wailed in his heart: it's over, it's over. He'd really misspoken this time.

"Go review. We have a test tomorrow."

Zhou Wendao breathed a sigh of relief and suddenly stopped after two steps. "Zhou, tomorrow is your birthday, right?"

Ye Zhou heart thumped. "Yeah."

"After we finish the test tomorrow, let's go eat together! Let's celebrate your birthday."

"No need." Ye Zhou's first reaction was to refuse, remembering that the 403 dorm had gotten together to eat at this time last year. If he made it seem special this year, he was afraid that Zhou Wendao would get to the heart of the matter, so he explained further, "Even if the tests tomorrow are finished, there's still tests on the the day after tomorrow, and reviewing is the most important. After that, we can eat at any time."

"Isn't it just the exams," Zhou Wendao said unconcerned, "Besides, even if there's the exams, does that mean you won't eat? Wait for me to call the brothers and comrades. Tomorrow night..."

"Ehー" Ye Zhou held his forehead. Zhou Wendao's mouth was too fast.

Once Ye Zhou got up on his birthday, many people dropped by to tell him happy birthday. However, even if many people knew Ye Zhou's birthday, when they met Shang Jin in the exam room, no one dared to tell Shang Jin.

One test down, Ye Zhou was surrounded by people and taken to the canteen. While the people were off guard, Xu Yangjun extracted himself from the crowd. In the canteen, before Ye Zhou could open his mouth, Zhou Wendao called for beer and Ye Zhou passed the menu to them. Sitting to one side, he took out his phone and opened up WeChat to look at the birthday greetings sent by his former friends.

After going through each one, Ye Zhou opened Shang Jin's chat box.

It'd be a lie to say that he wasn't disappointed in his heart, but he thought that the other person didn't necessarily know his birthday and dispelled it.

His fingers tapped on the phone, then he took a deep breath and pressed the Send button.

Ye Zhou: At 8pm, meet at the bamboo grove.

As for which bamboo grove, Ye Zhou believed that Shang Jin must know.

Almost immediately, Shang Jin's reply came back.

Shang Jin: OK.

Ye Zhou heaved a long sigh of relief. These few days, Shang Jin didn't know anything about the decisions he'd made on his own. So for that night's matter, Ye Zhou's heart also wasn't certain that it was within his grasp.

After all, Shang Jin had taken the initiative to confess to him, but he'd shunned it like a snake. Now that it was his turn to seek out the other, Shang Jin could have completely ignored him if he was unhappy.