Glossary

In Alphabetical Order:

Gressyk - A country composed of five kingdoms, laying in the western half of the world, northern hemisphere.

Ixynn Kingdom - One of five Folken kingdoms in Gressyk, lead by the Serpent Council. The head of the Serpent Council is Jaldien Rush.

Jaldien Rush - Head of the Serpent Council. She and her fraternal twin are the eldest of Kessian's siblings; she is a twenty-one year old woman. Leader of Ixynn Kingdom in Gressyk.

Jorgoff Kauffsen - Servant of the Green Prince. A main protagonist of the book, a fifteen cycle old boy. Personal servant to Kessian Rush.

Kessian Rush - The Green Prince. A main protagonist of the book, a twelve cycle old boy. A prince of Ixynn, from Gressyk.

Len - A word of the Common Folken language adopted as a gender-neutral singular and plural form of "lad" and "lass." Can be used to address groups or individuals.

Moon Cycle - A Myrian year, most commonly used in reference to age.

Mother - A word used to refer to a creature living in Shra's Citadel.

Mirys - The name of this fictional world.

Shra - A country south of Gressyk, composed of two islands. Composed of only one major city and a couple of non-nomadic civilizations, while the rest of the Shrian population live in "barbaric" nomadic tribes.

The Serpent Council - The ruling council of Ixynn, in Gressyk. The council is composed of the royal siblings of a generation. When the book starts, the eldest are twenty-one and the youngest are twelve.

Tor'Shra - The smaller island off the immediate coast of Shra. This island has been entirely enslaved, by Shra.

Yetsh Bo-Hus - Bodyguard of the Green Prince. A main protagonist of the book, a thirty-two cycle old woman. Personal bodyguard to Kessian Rush.