Yours to Give

The crack of thunder jolted you awake and you squealed, snapping into yourself. Underneath the sheets, you trembled into consciousness, awakening to a massive mattress that was devoid of any body but yours. You blinked, rolling for comfort, finding only the rustle of cold sheets, an endless valley of cotton around you. Rain tinkled the windows at the sides of the bed, steel morning sun pouring through the blinds and spilling over the hardwood.

The walls rumbled again with thunder, and you shivered, gathering the covers around you. Showers were one thing--but you'd never been particularly fond of storms. Swallowing, you glanced around the bedroom, spying light from the adjoining bathroom, running water muffled beyond the door.

"Kylo?" It was strange to call his name, to summon him in familiarity, as if he were a man you were bound to in domesticity and not, lawfully, in slavery.

All the same, the water stopped, and relief trickled over you. Shuffling beyond the door, and he stepped out, toweling himself dry, damp skin silvered in the dim light. The steam had reddened his pink lips, roused flush at his cheeks, and his hair clung in black tendrils to his face, his rounded ears poking through. A streak of warmth shot through you; Kylo Ren was destructive in his beauty, devastating in his power--but he'd never looked so... sweet.

He glanced over the room, ruffling his hair with the towel before meeting your eyes. There was no affection or concern inside of his gaze that you could identify. And he said nothing.

You blushed. "Um. I was--" Lightning flashed outside, and you flinched. "Was wondering where you were." It was difficult to stop your attention from roaming his body, from settling between his legs. Just looking made your mouth water. "Good morning."

Kylo stepped forward, deviance flickering across his face. "Poor little bird." Husk edged his voice, and he drew closer. "Helpless without me."

Lust thickened your throat, heated your neck. "I just get nervous during storms," you said with a laugh. "I always have."

"Hm." He took another step, hooked the towel on the door, and meandered to the side of the bed. His cock twitched, swelling with blood as he watched you. "What else makes you nervous?"

"The dark." You wet your lips, shifting toward him, focus dancing between his face and his growing erection. "You."

He tilted his head, studying you, only feet from you, now. "Me."

"Yes." Your heart leapt, your thighs tensing. "You."

Kylo loomed over you, growing harder with every passing second. "The way you're looking at me might betray that."

"Really?" More heat coursed through you, and you bit your lip. "And how am I looking at you?"

His face darkened with desire. "Like you want to take my cock in that dirty mouth." Strong fingers gripped your chin, wagged your jaw. "Like you want to swallow my cum."

"Christ." Air caught in your throat, and you shuddered, staring into his blackening gaze. "Maybe I do."

He huffed. "Of course you do." He released you and patted your cheek. "Little whore." Turning, he crossed to his dresser, even as his dick stood with need. "But we're leaving."

"Oh." Crestfallen, you flopped against the mattress, skin tingling. "Now?"

He didn't respond, having already started pulling on clothes. You sighed, rolling over, reaching for your dress in the ball of fabric by the side of the bed.

"Do you listen?" Kylo looked at you, somehow knowing what you were doing without having seen you. "I don't want that on you. Again."

You frowned, raising a brow. "What do you expect me to wear?" you asked. "You should be well aware that I don't have anything else but my nightgown."