Opposites Attract (Amatsuki x Reader)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Suddenly, Wotamin cupped your face. You were shocked.

"Why not? Aaah ___-Chan!! You're confidence level is soo low..!! Have you never realized?" Wotamin asked.

"Realize what?" You questioned back.

"Amatsuki-kun likes you too!! Baka ___!! He's really interested in you. You're such a nice person, and a lovely manga lover! That's why he likes you!"

Your eyes widened.

"What? N-no, that's impossible.."

"___-Chan, have you ever heard.. 'Opposites Attract'?"

You were still puzzled.

Wotamin spoke up again.

"___-Chan, did you know Amatsuki's changing schools?"

You were shocked.

"Huh? What?"

"You need to tell him your real feelings to him before it's too late," Wotamin suggested.

You thought for a second. You felt like you wanted to cry because someone who you love would be leaving you. But then, you tried hiding your expression from Wotamin.

"Yes... Yes! Thank you Wotamin! You're my only best friend!" You then hugged her tightly.

There was only one way to let Amatsuki know your feelings. By confessing to him and letting him go.

"You're welcome!! Come on, let's get back to class. Classes are starting,"

*.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**

During the whole classes after lunch break, you couldn't focus your mind on the lessons. You were glancing at Amatsuki from time to time.

Suddenly, Amatsuki turned to face his back. You both met eyes. You started to blush and tried to avoid looking at him. Amatsuki though, smiled at you and faced back in front.

You cupped your face with your hands after looking at Amatsuki who was smiling. You felt your heart was beating faster than ever.

You had made up your mind. You were going to confess to Amatsuki that day.

Right after the last class, you called Amatsuki and ran to his place.

"Amatsuki-kun!!"

"Y-yeah? What's wrong?"

"Can we walk home... Together...?" You asked him slowly. You realized your face was getting hot.

When you looked up at Amatsuki, you.realized his ears were red.

"S-sure..."

"I-is that so? Then.. I'll meet you at the school gate, okay? Bye!"

You then pulled Wotamin and ran out of class.

"Amatsuki, go and confess. Here's your chance!" Mafu pushed Amatsuki from behind and laughed.

"... Yeah... Thanks Mafuo..." Amatsuki laughed too and blushed.

You and Amatsuki were neighbours since you both were small. But then, this was your first time for the both of you to walk home together.

It was quite awkward. Once a while, you both would make eye contact, then avoid eyes. It was making you feel uneasy.

"Amatsuki-kun, can we make a detour?" You asked.

"Hmm, yeah. Sure. Where shall we go?"

"Yeay! There's a place that I really want to go!" You cheered up and pulled his hand. You didn't notice you did that.