With the baby getting bigger and bigger and the mother's mood being depressed, the child protested uneasily in the belly of Krist, making him frown tightly in his sleep.

Singto rubbed his hand hot, slipped into the quilt and pulled Krist's hand away from his abdomen in order to prevent him from hurting himself. Then he gently touched the warm protruding abdomen of the other party, carefully rubbed it and released his pheromone to soothe the spastic nerves of Krist.

Unconsciously, the child had grew so big in the abdomen of Krist. Soon, their first child will come to the world.

Krist's tightly scrunched eyebrows were gradually stretching into a comfortable position. His long eyelashes were slightly trembling and his hands were hanging loosely on his chest. His expression was relaxed a lot.

In his sleep, he only felt that he was in an intoxicating dream and that his exhausted body was caressed gently by the warm and colorful warmth. It was a dream he had never had before.

From that day onward, Singto would no longer stay in their previous villa after work. Instead, he would go to the one room, one hall apartment where Krist now lived in to take care of him and the child in his stomach.

This room was not very big, having two people living in it was a little tight. The bed was also a narrow single bed, Singto feared that Krist would sleep poorly if they slept together, so every night he will sleep on the sofa.

Krist was born weak, and his weak body was, even more, overwhelmed during pregnancy. His legs and feet were swollen and cramped. He often suffered from insomnia at night, cold sweat and the huge child in his stomach were oppressing his body. Sometimes he would get up many times in one night.

Singto looked at this situation with some heartache. Krist suffered from this torment just to birth a child flowing with his blood.

Every night when Krist tossed and turned and could not sleep, Singto would take good care of him vigorously and carefully. He used pheromones to comfort the restless fetus who constantly tormented the pregnant mother.

Sometimes, he would go to the company at dawn with thick black circles of eyes and a haggard appearance.

It not that Singto didn't ask Krist to give up his work in the bookstore and just keep his body well at home. He went to work with a huge stomach of nearly seven months. If anything happened, the consequences would be unimaginable.

However, Krist refused his proposal and insisted on going to the bookstore to continue working. He said that he told Godt that he will be taken leave when he was at 8 months before, so he could not take the leave earlier.

As for his omega's persistence, Singto finally compromised. He only asked Krist to come back early every day. If it too late, the dark night will not be safe.

In order to take care of Krist, Singto, who lead a pampered life, had also begun to learn how to cook. His cooking skills were not as exquisite as Krist but the food could still be eaten.

Today, there were few businesses in the company. Singto finished his work early. He asked his secretary to pick up the fresh beef bones he ordered and then he went to the department store to pick up some seasonal vegetables.

In the past, he couldn't distinguish between slightly similar dishes. Now he was very good at choosing vegetables. This was also because he began to study when he started taking care of Krist.

As soon as he got home, the house was dark and Krist had not returned from work, Singto began to put away the beef bones and vegetables.

When the vegetable and beef bone soup rumbled in the snow-white porcelain pot, the smell rose together with hot air. Singto was ready to fry another dish. As soon as he poured the vegetables he cut into the oil-warm pot, he heard the sound of the door opening.