round one :: night three

"still nothing?" tansyheart's tongue flickered over her lips. "really, i'm disappointed in them. they've given up so easily!"

holding back a yawn, tansyheart caught a lavender bloom on her forepaw and studied it, smiling a lazy smile. "oh, well. i was really hoping to reap as much as i could from this massacre... fear, control, the likes. but just my garden is fine, too."

"yeah, keep telling yourself that." coneflower curled his lip. "we could tear through them one by one just as easy as we could chase a hare. if you weren't enjoying this even a little, you'd have bloomed this entire hill by now."

"hmm-hmm, you might be right, coneflower, dear." her voice turned sweeter, stickier. "maybe the monster inside of all of us is calling me, begging for more psychological games, begging for me to crush their solace..." tansyheart pulled the stalk closer to her muzzle, inhaling its fragrance. "ah, the lavender smells so nice...! did you know that lavender supposedly helps deal with pain and sleep issues?" tansyheart caressed the flowers with her other forepaw, sitting on her haunches. "not to discredit my other beauties, but this might be one of my favourites... that is, until we inevitably grow more."

━━

tansyheart's activity check

rosewither's discussion