Chapter 6

|{Party}|

You made sure to rush out of the car as soon as you got the chance. Although that was no escape considering there now was a full house of drunk idiots in front of you.

You decide it would probably be best to stick around Sana. Plus you don't really want to drink. You know how it got you last time.

You look around and see she already vanished somewhere in the party with Jungkook. "Great." You sarcastically say to yourself.

"It's fine." You hear someone speak to you making you jump. "It's just me." The familiar voice spoke. You turned to see Namjoon still standing there. He must've been watching you.

"You can go enjoy yourself." You say genuinely not wanting to ruin his night. He chuckles, "I'm fine really, parties aren't exactly my thing but Jimin for sure throws the best." He says.

You put your hands behind your back. "Well don't you want to drink, and I would ruin your plans because I don't intend on drinking." You say.

"Well unlike you I have a very high alcohol tolerance so I'll be fine." You pout at him, "It's not my fault a drink can corrupt me!" He laughs.

"Come on, I rather hang with you anyways, don't want you to do something you'll regret." He starts to walk and you follow him eyeing him suspiciously, "And what makes you think I'll do that?"

"Well if Yoongi likes you, it's bad news." He says. As you enter the loud house blaring music you can barely even here him anymore. "Follow me, we have a room." Namjoon says loud enough for you to hear. You follow him to a room that you'd assume is only for Jimins friends, when they need to get away from the noise.

"Now, what exactly are you talking about it's 'bad news' I won't let him do anything." You say. "You sound very sure of yourself, but you need to know he won't stop until he gets what he wants." He says very seriously. "Stay here I'll get us some drinks." He says leaving before you can protest.

You sigh to yourself and go sit down on the soft bedspread. You hear the door slam open and you assume it's Namjoon but what you see shocks you.

Yoongi walks in kissing a girl and they don't break the kiss. They don't realize you're there but you're very well aware of why they came here. Your eyes widen. He pushes her down on the bed beside you and you gasp. Finally drawing their attention towards you.

Yoongi smirks and gets up. "It seems this room is taken."

"It seems so." You say rolling your eyes.

The girl gets off the bed and clings to Yoongi. She smells of sweat, alcohol, and cheap perfume. "Come on baby lets find another room." The girl says and you just snicker to yourself.

"What's so funny Y/n? Is it that your not getting this?" Yoongi speaks.

"No, I don't want 'that' I'm just a little startled by the oh so sudden appearance." You say annoyed. Namjoon enters the room with two cups in his hand and is shocked to see Yoongi there.

Yoongi looks at him and scowls, "What, are you guys dating now?" Yoongi says with the littlest bit of annoyance in his voice.

"Yes, yes we are." Namjoon says confusing you. He looks at you and you could tell he wanted you to go along with it. "Uh yeah we are." You say nonchalantly.

The girls pulls Yoongi out of the room with her, eagerly. You kind of feel bad for her. Ignoring what just happened you look to Namjoon and cross your arms.

"So what exactly was that?" You ask and Namjoon smiles sitting down next to you and handing you the cup. "Well Yoongi might stay away from you if he thinks your dating me so. . ."

"Ah okay." You say unbothered and slurp down the alcohol. "So uhm, why did you have Hyunjin so young? Not that I'm trying to be nosy or anything." You say awkwardly

He doesn't speak making you feel guilty. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"No your fine I'm just thinking of how I could tell you."

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

A frantic Sana enters the room you're both in breaking the awkwardness. She looks afraid and she runs up to you panting. You obviously could tell she was running around the house trying to find you.

"Sana what happened?" You ask.

"J-Jungkook and Yoongi got into a fight." She says still breathing heavily. "And the cops are coming because someone called them."

"But Yoongi was just here." You said so confused on how that could happen. Aren't they best friends? "No time to figure it out, the cops are coming and they're fighting." Namjoon chimes in standing up.

He grabs your hand making you stand up and he rushes to the front of the house still holding on to you. Sana following behind. You caught a glimpse of Yoongi and Jungkook they looked horribly hurt but wouldn't stop fighting. Why?

Yoongi stops and looks over to Namjoon and you. He looks hurt. You frown to him before Namjoon drags you out of the house. Namjoon takes Jungkook's keys and his car.

"You guys can spend the night at my place tonight." He says before you all get in and drive off. Perfect timing too because the cops had just pulled up.

~~~~~