Chapter 3

|{Visitors}|

You enter the beautifully decorated bathroom. It's also very clean. Your more than ecstatic from the random kindness Mr.Kim showed you.

You for sure thought you lost the job. You easily slip off the oversized shirt that you have on. *Is this Mr.Kim's shirt?* You think to yourself.

You look in the mirror and find yourself blushing, "Aish, Y/n just don't that's weird." You blurt to yourself out loud.

You climb into the shower and let the warm water touch your skin. Once you get out you look for the outfit Mr.Kim said he had for you.

It was an over sized sweatshirt and joggers. You put them on and used the towel to dry your hair. You walked to what seemed to be the living room and your greeted by Hyunjin.

"Hey little Hyunjinie, can I join." You ask as you squat down next to him. He smiles and nods. He hands you a little toy figure.

"You get to be him because I don't like him." He says and you just laugh.

After about a while of you entertaining Hyunjin he rubs his eyes and yawns. "Your tired already? It's still so early." You say gently.

He nods and points at the clock. You look at it 7pm. "Wow, time sure moves by fast." You mumble to yourself as your eye catches Hyunjin slowly falling over.

You vastly move your arm under him and pick him up. He starts to snooze off in your arms. You 'Aw' at him as you get up to take him to his room.

You hate children but he's just too adorable. He looks just like his father. You search through the nearby rooms looking for a room that would be a kids room.

After a little bit of searching you come across it and take him to his bed. You lay him down and he grabs your shirt tugging at it, "Where's Appa?" He sleepily asks.

"I'm not sure, do you want me to go find him?" You ask and he nods. You exit the room and look around the hugely sized house. It's definitely way too big for just Mr.Kim and his son.

You find him at the entrance of the door talking to two men you recognize. You groan once you realize they're some of Jungkooks friends from the bar.

*Don't tell me I 'grinded' against them* You think to yourself still utterly disgusted by your actions that night. You just cringed at the choice of words going through your head.

You can't stall any longer just because of your embarrassment. Hyunjin wanted his father and you were going to deliver that to him.

You slowly crept behind Mr.Kim and tapped his shoulder. He turned around to look at you and once he did it stopped blocking the view of you from the other two guys.

One of them was smiling sweetly at you and the other. . .you couldn't read his expression, it was weird. One of the boys pulls you into an unexpected hug and giggles fluffing up your hair.

"Your such a party animal Y/n." The short male said as he continued to mess up your hair. You raise an eyebrow in confusion, "Did I miss something?" You ask.

Mr.Kim chcukles, "This is Jimin." Your eyes widen as you think to what Mr.Kim told you. You tried to. . .

"I-I'm so sorry!" You stuttered out quickly to Jimin. He just shrugs, "That's alright, I'm too amazing to resist anyways."

You scoff, "That's not true, I was drunk!" You spit back and he just laughs at you.

The other male joins in, "I could tell, you were definitely a complete virgin to drinking." He said. You looked at him again. His expression still blank and unreadable. Although at the same time. . .he didn't look half bad.

If your going to be honest his amazing features went perfectly with his blonde hair and thinner frame.

Mr.Kim speaks taking you out of your zoning out, "Y/n, what was it that you needed?" You gasped almost completely forgetting why you came here in the first place, "Hyunjin wants you, he's going to bed." You say and he nods.

"Jimin come with, Hyunjin will be excited to see you." Mr.Kim said and Jimin nods following behind him.

You stand there in awkward silence your not sure what to say to this mysterious boy. The more you looked at his face you could feel your cheeks heat up as you get flustered.

A soft chuckle escapes his lips, "So you must be Y/n." His voice was so soothing to you. You look down trying to not embarrass yourself anymore, "Mhm, what's your name?"

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi." He said as he lifted your chin up to face him, "Your so introverted when your not drunk, it's cute."

"No I'm not!" You manage to get out before you feel completely embarrassed. He just smiles, a smile that melts your heart but for all the wrong reasons. . .

Mr.Kim and Jimin come back into the room. Mr.Kim stands next to you and Jimin goes back next to Yoongi.

Jimin and Yoongi go to leave but before the door closes Yoongi turns to you and whispers in your ear,

"I hope to see you soon again, kitten."