Chapter 1

|{Hired}|

"Okay, so what achievements do you hope to get out of this?" The tall but slender male asked. He finally looked up from his clipboard and stared into your soul.

He seemed to be taking this interview very seriously. You couldn't read his expressions at all. So much for being open like a book.

"Y/n?" He asked and you flinched as you looked at him. "Your Y/n, correct?" You nod as you bite your lower lip. It seems like you've probably already lost this job.

"Sorry, Mr.Kim." You said as you fumbled with your fingers. You were very nervous, you needed this job more than anything. You'll admit you don't like kids that much but his couldn't be all that bad, right?

"That's alright, here I'll ask the question again, what goals do you hope to achieve from this?" He said still blank.

You laughed, "I mean it's a babysitting job." He eyed you and you slumped down into the chair with a nervous laugh.

"I see that you don't take this seriously." He said as he stood up.

You panicked and jumped out of your seat to disagree, "No no I do care, I'm j-just nervous!" You yelled out.

He looked back at you and smiled. That was the first you've seen him smile. Your hands shook as you slowly pushed your glasses up the bridge of your nose.

"Your hired." He said.

You smiled, "Really!? Thank you so mu-"

His face went emotionless again, "But you better not disappoint me and if so I will be sure to fire you within a snap, he here tomorrow 6am sharp." He said cutting you off. You nodded and left his house.

You had no idea why you choked up like that. Maybe it was just the pressure you put yourself under. After all you had to work your butt off to be living on your own at 19.

You had to leave your home for college. Since you go to one out of town. Your parents made you pay for everything yourself because they wanted all the money for your older sister. For some reason they favor her more and she gets everything she wants.

One Holiday you got a package of underwear and she got a brand new phone. You didn't mind though. You liked to work for everything yourself anyways.

You reached your cold apartment and went into your room. You screamed when you saw your friend sitting on your bed.

"Aish, Sana how did you get in here!?" You yelled since she scared you.

She grinned, "I have my ways, anyways how did it go?" You sat down next to her on your bed.

"Well. . ." You said sadly. Sans hugged you, "I'm sorry."

"SIKE, I got it!" You laughed.

She slapped you, "Why would you do that? I thought for a second you didn't get it!" Sana complains.

You grin, "I can have my fun too, can't I?"

"No."

You pout, "What that's not fa-"

Sana cuts you off, "Anyways, you know that Jungkook fella I was telling you about." You nod and she continues, "Well. . . He wants to take us out to the bar tomorrow night."

"Sana! We cant do that we're not 21 yet."

"Yeah I know."

"Then how would we get in, genius?"

"I got us fake ID's!" She pulled one out from her pocket and wiggled it in your face. You grabbed it, "Let me see that." It looked pretty real.

"How did you get these made?" You asked looking back at her.

"I have my ways." She giggled.

You rolled your eyes at her, "I can't do this."

"Why not?" She begged and pouted. You sighed, "Fine I guess I can I can't fight your adorable doe eyes, but leave so I can go to bed tonight I have to be up early."

She nods with a big smile, "I promise you won't regret it."

"Yeah, yeah." You smiled and she left. You went to sleep.

• • • • •

You woke up extra early that day. You knew you could not be late, especially on the first day. You got up and showered and changed into something comfortable.

You walked and eventually saw the huge house in front of you. Your not sure what exactly his career was but you knew it must pay good.

You walked up to the door and was about to knock until the door opened up. A woman stormed out of the house and you walked in staring at Mr.Kim confused.

He just sipped on water and ignored whatever just happened so you did too.

You walked over to him. "Hyunjin is in the living room." He says and you nod and walk over to the living room.

"Hey Hyunjin I'm your babysitter." You said drawing the kids attention over to you.

"Hi." He seemed sort of shy and he went back to playing with his toys. You went and sat next to him.

"What are you doing over here?" You asked looking down at the child. He shrugs his shoulders and after some silence he finally says something, "Daddy doesn't like you."

You awkwardly smile, "Oh, really?"

He nods, "Do you want to play tag?"

"Sure."

"Your it first!" He says and gets up and runs. You chase after him as he giggles, "Come here you little Goomba." You say with a giggle.

"What did you call my son?"