CHAPTER 21: THE PAGEANT

Start from the beginning

"None of your business. Is it bad to be happy?" I innocently asked her.

We are heading to the entrance gate. When a limo stopped infront of us.

"Wow! Who's inside that limo? They are really rich!"

The people whispers.

Wow! Who are the person inside that? When the door open suddenly and Jennie goes outside with a girl wearing mask.

"Oh my! That is Jennie right? She so beautiful! And they looked good together even her face is covered with a mask."

"But why her partner is wearing a mask?"

"I thought Jisoo said that Jennie's girlfriend is already old?"

"But look, just her complexion and posture it's so obvious that she is not old and looks like she's beautiful."

"Let's go to them and try to talk to Jennie's partner! I'm sure that she is beautiful."

I'm really pissed right now! But I'm sure that Jennie's girlfriend is 'OODS'!

Because a person that is low-life like her is impossible to found a girl that is better that Rosé. No! That can't be!

I look for a chance to talk to her.

When she entered the comfort room I immediately follow her.

I wait for her until she go out one in the cubicle. I am going to ruin her mood, just like how she ruined mine.

"Oh, Jisoo!" She said surprised.

"Jennie you here also! Are you nervous?" I said while smirking.

"Why will get nervous?" She asked confusingly.

"You're really great huh?" I suddenly said.

Jennie's POV:

"You're really great huh?" Jisoo said annoyingly.

My brow shot up. What is she talking about?

I'm already great long ago, you just knew it now?

"So that the people will not know that your girlfriend is an 'OODS', you ask her to wear mask? Huh, as if you can hide the truth just because of the mask." She said.

Ah, so that's what she meant? Yes, I ask Lili to wear mask.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"Can you not pretend?" She said. "Is it your girlfriend is 'Old Opulent that will Die Soon'?!" She said accusingly.

I really don't know why, but it makes me really happy when she is getting annoyed.

"What are you saying? Are you not creeping out on what you are saying and spreading?" I said annoyingly to her.

"So, you're saying that your girlfriend is not an OODS?" She ask.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

"How is it possible that you found a girl better than my Rosé?" She ask angrily.

I got surprised because of her shout, and even her gets surprised.

"Ah, you hate me that I found a girl better than Rosé? You are scared that I found a girl who's better that Rosé?" I said. "Did you not think that it's only fair that I found a girl better than your Rosé?" I ask.