High School Au (request)

"Hey Krist come sit here!" you call as you wave your hand at the tall boy.

He smiles at you and shuffles his way to where you're seated, then he let's his backpack slide off his shoulders and sits beside you. You throw your arm around his shoulders and hug him from the side as you whisper a quick g'morning. He hugs you back and looks around, a questioning look on his face.

"Dave's not here yet?" he asks.

You shake your head looking around as well. You were about to ask the students sitting on the other side of the bus if they had seen him, when a flash of brown hair passes your face quickly. You heard a dull scream as something crashed just beside Krist and then Dave's face emerged from behind the seat.

"I'm here bitches." he exclaimed, a bright smile on his face.

You laughed at his expression, as Krist helped him to get to his feet. Then he got himself seated behind you and poked his head between the back of yours and Krist's seats.

"What the hell was that?" you laugh, turning around to face him.

"I was running late, again, and I sprinted into the bus and I tripped over some douche's bag and almost got myself killed, so anyway how was your morning?" he sighed dramatically.

You shake your head smiling and are about to answer, when a blonde boy drops on the seat next to Dave.

"Morning guys." he beams, a big smile on his face.

Then he turns to you and narrows his eyes.

"And a bad morning to you."

You roll your eyes and shuffle in your seat so that you can face him properly.

"Oh how original Cobain." you say in a mocking voice.

You can see Dave and Krist roll their eyes and groan in annoyance as you start teasing each other.

"Cut it you two, it's way too early for this bullshit." Krist sighs, turning around as well.

Dave nods in agreement and you turn around again as the bus starts moving.

~~~

First period, Chemistry.

Definitely one of your least favourite subjects, not only because of your very annoying teacher, but because a certain blonde little fuck sat right next to you, which meant you had to work together on most projects.

You sat at your desk, about to pull your books out of your bag, when a dirty blue converse jumped in the picture and quickly kicked your bag out of your grip.
You rolled your eyes as you heard Kurt laughing to himself, making his way around you to sit at your shared desk.
He turned around to greet one of his friends behind him, so you took the opportunity and pulled his seat away, before he could sit down.
Without looking he let himself fall down, to where he though a stool was waiting for him, but he was met with nothing but the hard pavement as a quiet "shit" left his lips.
He hit the floor with a loud thud and you chuckled to yourself as he turned his head to shoot you a death glare.

You felt a bit bad for him as you heard some other students giggle along, because you knew how much he hated to be embarrassed in front of other people. You shook your head slightly and put on a friendly smile as you extended your arm in front of you to help him up.
He didn't bother to look at you while he shoved your hand away and stood up by himself, then he pulled his chair closer and dropped down on the hard surface.
You rolled your eyes at his behaviour and turned around to pick up your bag, you hadn't even noticed that some of your stuff had spilled out and was now laying slapptered all over the floor.
You sighed to yourself and bent down to pick them up before anything would get stomped on by some distracted student.