Chapter 2

EndoraPOV

"Dean pls you must not tell anyone we beg you  with the goddess's name" Gwen said. " Unless you let me come along." he said. We had to let him there was no way we were going to deny him and go Scot free.
   It was time to leave we made sure everyone was asleep. We got all the things we needed incase we got in any trouble and we all jumped out through my window.

GwenPOV

Dean kept talking through out the journey about how he was going to kick
their butt if they attacked and how he was going to be the hero of the day as he kept on blabbling nonsense we heard a rattle in the bushes with that noise we were sure that we had gotten to the shadow pack territory.
  Suddenly something hit me from behind my sight blurred and i blacked out.

DeanPOV

I wasn't strong, i wasn't kicking any butts  dad was going to kill me if he found out all his training didnt pay off.
I looked over to Gwen she was out cold,
I looked at Endora and my mouth hung in surprise those weren't members of the shadow pack they were rogues and she had taken down three of them her eyes were shimmering gold she was faster than any usual wolf in our pack and she had lots of injuries only to be healing them by herself she was still standing and looked rather strong. I was amazed as i watched in awe.

CalebPOV

We arrived a little bit late knocked out and her back head was bleeding seriously still in her wolf luckily all the wolves had been taught to shift without turning naked. The nurses moved her into the ambulance and advised us to be quick she was losing quite alot of blood. I turned to see Endora behind three rogues quite frightened. " what happened here" i said her eyes lightened up then she started narrating stuff like Dean saving her and killing three rogues all at once.

EndoraPOV

I knew Dad, Caleb and everyone else in the pack would be disappointed and it would break him so i had to give him all the glory. "I mind linked him telling him he owed me big time" he mouthed a thank you and we all continued into the Ambulance. They didnt get to see anyone from the shadow pack but i clearly remembered seeing a tall dark figure due    to the Moonlight i saw a broad but wicked smile and heard him whisper something like "someday before he disapperead into the thick forest." Lots of thoughts ran through my head as to why he said that then i remembered Gwen i started panicking remembering she was right in front of me i let out a sigh of relief but she was still unconscious i started to cry to myself and i heard layla say" hey you wouldn't want to flood me in here would you" i let out a small chuckle she always found a way to crack me up. "She gonna need to stay with us for about a month" Doctor Diane said i let out a long sigh and i felt Caleb's hand on my shoulder its gonna be alright. I gave him a glaring stare the kind that said remember we were never on good terms.
We arrived at the gates of my pack house and i was ready to face the life threatening scold from my father and probably being grounded.
----------------------------------------------