𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Start from the beginning

I scrunched up my face, "no what?"

"No, I'm not aborting my baby." I stood up so fast and yanked her by her jaw, pulling her close to me, "you not what?"

She narrowed her eyes at me, "You're hurting me," she complained.

"Nah, nah .. you not what?" I tightened my grip around her jaw.

"Not aborting my baby."

I let go and chuckled before I started to walk off and then before I made it back to my chair, I smacked the taste out her mouth. She fell straight to the floor and held onto the lip I just split.

"Yoo.. Yoo, hol-on we don't hit females, hell wrong withchu?" Action spoke to me, pushing me back.

"Get rid of it, and I'm not gon say it again." I grilled her.

"Tell that bitch stop playin wimmie then," I snatched out of his grip and grabbed my bud lite before snatching up my jacket and keys. I made my out the door and to my car.

I had somewhere to be, business to attend to.

All I know is if that baby is not aborted, I'm gon beat it out of her.

Got me fucked up.

𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙹𝙰𝙷𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙿𝙸𝙴𝚁 | 𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽
𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝙳𝙲 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙹𝙰𝙷𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙿𝙸𝙴𝚁 | 𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝙳𝙲 📍▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I helped Germani to her feet and she just started crying. I scrunched up my face, "come on Germ, just get rid of it or this nigga gon keep putting his hands on you."

"I-i thought he loved me?" She was crying all hard, blood dripping from her lip, snooty ass nose.

Shit was ugly as hell.

"Come on jit, cut that shit out. You look ugly. Go clean yourself up." I waved her off and went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

As I was taking a few swigs, I seen I had an incoming call from Letty. I contemplated for a while if I should answer it.
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 💙
𝖨𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖥𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅...

I shouldn't answer but I did anyway. I waited for the call to connect and the look on her face was dangerous, if looks could a young nigga would be dead.

"Heeeey..." I dragged, awkwardly waving my hand.

"Don't hey me, where you been? Nuski got into a car accident, you stopped answering everyone's texts and calls. What the fuck is going on?" She snapped at me, slightly raising her voice.

I licked my lips, that shit was sexy.

Not the time Tylear.

"Truthfully, I been handling business and I ain't allowed to have contact with no folks forreal, I'm taking a risk for even answering ya phone call." I told her.

"So what, are you in some trouble? I can call King and Toosie and yknow how they co-."

I cut her off, "nah.. don't even tell them you and I talked. But listen I do miss you, like a whole lot mama."

I truly did miss her, I wasn't supposed to fall for her but it happened and I can't see myself without her, thats my lul baby forreal.

When this shit blow over, I'm coming back to the city and claiming whats mine.

"I miss you too Tylear. I been so freaking worried, trynna figure out what happened.. its just- she paused, "a lot of shit is going on and I just wanna be laid up witchu."

"Shit ain't gon take much longer, yknow how I'm feelin bout you mama."

I heard the door unlocking, "listen I gotta go, don't call me. I'll call you."

Before she could reply I hung and cleared that I answered her calls.

Scoob walked in with a mug on his face, "Namir ain't die .. we gotta get that nigga cous."

I pretended to act surprised, "word .. you fr?"

"Forreal, Naku talkin bout he called the hospital and they saying he's recovering well."

I nodded, Naku was Namir's pops, Scoob's been communicating with him the past couple of months plotting on ways to get rid of Nuski.

Once Nuski was out the picture, his dad can run the city again with Scoob as his right hand man. I was just collateral damage, I ain't want no parts.. regardless of the beef we had. It was over a female who clearly know whats best for her, so why beef with him?

"We gotta handle this shit, we can't let that nigga live. Pack your bags, we goin home."

I smirked, and nodded but did as I was told. I walked off and as I passed the room, Germani was in the mirror, looking at herself cry.

I laughed a lil, that bitch got issues.