BACK AT THE HOTEL

Start from the beginning

Pentious then lifted Angel and placed him in the middle of his bed. He unzipped his dress, and pulled it off slowly. Displaying Angel's body. "Hmmm...penty baby I didnt expect you takeing controle like this. I like it." Pentious blushed with a nervous smile. "Neither did I, but I figured you would like a brake from doing all the work." Pentious opened Angels legs and pulled him close. "Let me take care of you." Pentious hissed as his tongue tickled Angels ear. He took off his clouths and threw them aside. He placed his hat on Angel's night stand. Pentious grabbed Angel's chin and kissed him. Sticking his long slick toung inside. Tickling the back of Angels throat. Angel humed and moved his body under Pentious taunting him. Pentious unclipped Angels bralette, watching his breast burst out and bounce a bit. It was one of his favorite parts. He rubbed Angel's breast. Licking and sucking on both. He toyed with his nipples. The sensation made Angel's body heart up. His dick became hard, pushing against Pentious. "Ahh penty." Pentious cocks soon erected to. Pentious continued to play with Angel's breast. Rubbing his cocks against Angels. It made both males moan.

He nibbled on Angel's sides. Causing Angels third set of arms to appear. Pentious removed Angel's panties and tossed them. Revealing his dick. It was engorged, desperately wanting attention. "Look I know this is all new to you, you dont have..." pentious licked Angel's large dick inturrpting him. Angel drew out a light moan. Pentious rubbed it, he starred at it as he licked. He was never this close before. It looked so tasty. "Are you enjoying youself my dear?" Pentious asked, but before he even gave Angel the chance to speak he stuck Angel's dick in his mouth as deep as he could get it. And started sucking rather aggressively. Angel moans grew louder in the overwhelming sentaion, his breathing was heavy.

"Fuck...ahh...penty..." He used his top hands to hold onto his head board, And his middle hands to hold the bed sheets. The lower ones to grab hold of pentious head and force him down more. Making sure pentious had all of his tasty meat in his mouth. Pentious was a bit surprised but liked that Angel was enjoying himself. He rather enjoyed it himself. It ment what he was doing was right. Angel began to slightly thrust into Pentious mouth. Pentious sucked, only comeing up for air. "Your Devine my love. You taste so fucking good." He used his tongue to lick off all the cum that began to drip out. He could feel Angel begin to throb. "Fuck baby, I'm ganna cum! Are sure you want me to burst in you!" Pentious put Angels dick back in his mouth sucking him off. Angel got his answer, as he grabbed his head pushing him down hard. He arched back thrusting into Pentious throat releasing the heavy load. Pentious hood flared up a bit out of excitment. He quickly swallowed all of Angels cum. licking his lips making sure he doesn't miss a bit.

Pentious was breathing heavily. He rubbed Angel's long legs. His tail slithered up his thighs, wrapping itself around one of them. He flipped Angel over onto his stomach. "Whoaw..." Angel yellped a bit stunned. But he really liked were this was going. He layed flat on his stomach. Waiting for pentious to instruct his next move. Pentious licked Angel's neck. Nibbling on his ear. He gently clawed at his back savoring every inch. Until he reached his ass. It felt soft and plump. He opened up his fleshy ass and started to lick. "Ah...mmmmm...." Angel could feel his slick tongue Penetrate him ever so slightly. It made Angel get so wet. Pentious laped all the sweet nector that dripped out. With his tail he raised his ass in the air. He then gave Angel two fingers, signaling for him to cover them in his saliva. Angel sucked on them, making sure they were nice and moist. "May i..." Pentious asked kindly. Angel nodded. Even in the heat of the momment pentious chilvary didnt fade. He then stuck both fingers inside Angel. Penetrating him deeply. "Fuck! Ahhh"  Pentious heart raced as he fingered Angel. He felt so soft, warm, and tight. Pentious held Angel's hip as he pushed in and out deeply. He teased every ribbed surface. He watched Angel's entrance swell and tighten from the friction in him. He watched Angels legs quiver, as he watched him let out the sweetest moans of pleasure. "Ahhhhh....please just fuck me already, I cant wait any longer!" Pentious could feel his cocks twitching. They were swollen, red, and hungry for Angel. Even though pentious loved to see Angel like this. He couldnt wait any longer. He wanted to sink in him, and pound him to ablivion.

He gripped his waist. And adjusted his cocks behind him. Pentious used his tips to rub against Angel's asshole. Toying with him. "Are you ready my love?" Angel had his head turned looking back. Gripping the sheets, bracing himself, his eyes filled with lust. "Fuck me baby! Destroyed me." Pentious thrusted hard into Angel. His hood flared as he penetrated him with his cocks. "Oh shit...ahhhh.... oh that feels so good!" Angel could barely make a sentence inbetween his moans. "Angel...fuck your so tight...and hot around my cocks..." Pentious loved every thrust, every deep, ribbed, soaking wet thrust. Oh hell, Angel didnt just taste good he felt fucking good to. Angel could feel Pentious getting heavily excited. It hurt a bit, but if felt so good. He couldnt bare stopping. He bit his lower lip. And curled back as pentious fucked him. His body was heating up more and more by the minute. Every thrust set his body on fire. His head swimming from all the over stimulation. "Fuck! Oh fuck! I love you so much Angel." Pentious shrieking with lust. Pentious pushed Angel down. Wrapping himself around Angel's legs, as he hit Angel's sweet spot. It made angel yelp with pleasure. "Fuck me! fuck me harder!" Pentious kept pounding his sweet spot. Cousing Angel's body to quake violently. He came all over his bed, and Before Pentious blew he stopped, and pulled out, coming all over Angel. Angel layed there, his tongue lolliied and saliva spilling from him. Pentious cocks twitched a bit. Spilling out anything left of his sweet sticky milk. Both males took deep breaths. Trying to regain themselves.  Angel got up, grabbed a rag and tossed it at Pentious, pointing at his back. "Oh shit of course my love" Pentious cleaned Angel up. Angel turned a kissed Pentious, making out with him. "You were fan-fucking-tastic." Angel complimented Pentious.

"Now wait here and I'll be back." Angel got up and headed to his shower. Pentious quickly got cleaned up, and gathered himself. He tidied  up the mess, and made Angel's bed for him. He also used Angels vanity to clean himself up. He was no were as messy as he left Angel. Pentious replayed the image of Angel covered in his semin. It made him so horny. He stooed himself before he got out of controle. He felt a small nudge at the bottom of his tail.  Fat nuggets held a small squicky toy. Pentious picked up the small creature. He never owned a pet before. He had his hand full with the egg bois. He looked at the small pig. It was small, and fuzzy, and just as pink as Angel. "Your actually quite cute." As he rubbed his little head with his finger. Fat nuggets gave out a small squeal. Pentious eyes grew large. It was the cutest thing he ever heard. "Oh my goodnesss, you are ssso adorable." He hugged the little piggy. He slithered on the bed, and put the little pig down gently. Angel came out and saw Pentious playing with fat nuggets. The little pig would squeak his toy as he tugged it from Pentious. "Who's such a cute widdle girl." Angel sighed with a giggle at the two. "HE, is the cutest isn't he. And I'm glad to see you two getting alonge." Angel was wearing his usual atire. "Well I think we should bounce, i still have a lot of shit to do."