Manik: No you are not. Come with me.

Saying this he dragged her to the doctor's cabin.

Nandini (Trying to come out of his hold): Manik yeh tum mujhe kaha lekar ja rahe ho??

Manik: Just shut up and come with me.

Doctor's cabin

The doctor was checking a patient. Suddenly the door opened with a bang. The doctor and patient both jumped up with scary faces. They were breathing heavily.   Making himself comfortable the doctor looked at Manik and said...

Doctor: Who are you?? And what are you doing in my cabin?? Don't you have any manners how to enter someone's cabin?? ( He almost freaked out)

Manik: I'm Manik..The Manik Malhotra. ( To himself) why an I even telling him this?? ( To the doctor) I came here for her to get her first aid and not to listen to your lectures. So do her dressing first.

Doctor: Can't you see that I am checking someone?? You have to wait for sometime.

Manik: What do you mean by we have to wait?? Can't you see that her head is bleeding??

Nandini who was still nothing but a silent spectator gave Manik a deadly glare and said to the doctor.....

Nandini: I'm sorry doctor. And yah we will wait.

Manik: Nandini tum isme interfere maat karo. I'm speaking na??

Nandini: No you are not speaking you are shouting. Now keep quiet and come with me.

Saying this she dragged him outside.

Manik: Kya hain Nandini??

Nandini: Ye to mujhe tumse puchna chahiye tha na!! Kya hain Manik?? Kyu sab ke samne scene create kar rahe ho??

Manik: Main scene create kar raha hu?? Fine. You stay here I'm going.

Saying this he walked out of the hospital. Nandini also followed him by running to match his giant steps.

Nandini: ( Shouting) Manik stop. Ruko. Manik. I said stop there.

Manik then stopped and Nandini approached him and dragged him to the nearest bench. Manik sat there looking here and there. Nandini smiled seeing him. She made him look towards her and cupped his face. She planted a soft kiss on his forehead which done nothing but calmed him down.

Nandini: (lovingly)Manik ye tum kya kar rahe the?? Aisa koi karta h kya??

Manik: (making puppy face) To main kya karta?? Wo to doctor hain na!! Aur doctor ka kaam hota h patients ko thik karna naki lectures dena

Nandini laughed at his cute antics.

Manik:( in serious tone)What's so funny??😒😒

Nandini: ( pulling his cheeks) You are sooooooo cute 🤭🤭

Manik: I'm not cute 😒😒 you can call me hot, handsome,  sexy 😉😉

Nandini: Ha ha thik h. Ab chalo ander. Dekhte hain wo aunty kaisi h.

Manik: Hmm..

They both went inside.

Manik: Ab yeh Mukti kaha chali gai??

Suddenly Manik's phone popped up with a message. It was from Mukti.

Message:
Maine tum dono ke beech interfere nahi kiya. Sorry. I am going to meet that person who called me. Don't worry. I will be alright. Aur ha. Tum dono jab yaha nahi the to uss aunty ke phone me unke bete ka call aya tha to maine unhe sab bata diya. Wo sab abhi aa jaenge. And you both carry on with your Tom and Jerry show. Bye 😁😁

Manik smiled reading the last part. After sometime the woman's sun came and thanked Manan. After that they both left the hospital.

To be continued.....

*******************************
So guys guess who the person is who called Mukti??

And what is the precious thing of Manik and Mukti which is there??

And finally I wanted to say that stay home stay safe and stay healthy
😊😊