Ch.17: Kindling the Fire (Warning:Lemon!///)

Start from the beginning

Round 2

It was your turn to pleasure him. His strong muscular body didn't even wobble, as you jump onto him and wrap your legs around his waist. He wrap his palms under your thigh to support you. While your much forceful kisses brought the both of you to the large wooden table. Levi's hip rest against the edge of it, as you look down between the two of you, trying to aim your hip to the right position. This was a new position that neither of you have done, as Levi cups your hips with your hands and pushes  your hip toward him. You gasp, the both of you look at each other and simultaneously said, "it's in.." You chuckle a little at each other, and start to move your hip. You thrust your body and hip much like rowing a boat movement with your arms. A continuous upward out and swinging back in, putting him all in, your butt checks brushing against his tender skin. Your heavy breathing mix in with his moan.  Moving your hips in a circular motion stimulating all the senses that he could feel down there, making him groan in pleasure, as he continue to thrust himself into you at a faster pace. You bite your lower lip as you continue the motion, both of your body was as hot as the summer heat. The beads of sweat dripping down his toned chest, flows down to his sculpted abs.  Levi turns himself around, and lay you on top of the table. He crawls on top of you, with your leg in a sit up position but spread out wide enough for him to be in between your legs, his knees lined up underneath your thigh. The both of you trying to catch your breathes. His grey eyes gazes upon you, while he put a strand of  your lose hair behind your ears. Leaning in to kiss you on the forehead, he said "If only this table was the bed." You chuckle, brushing his wet hair from his eyes, as you enjoy the contrasting temperature between the cold solid wood behind your back, and feeling the heat radiating from Levi's body as he leans in to kiss you again on the lips. 

The next morning...

Cadets were assigned to go to an area said to have fewer titans.  Lead by Levi's squad in addition Nanaba and Mike tags along to watch over the cadets. The day out was a mix of exploration and survival tactics.  Taking the first break from the exploration was by a nearby stream, where your task is to catch at least one fish. Anyone who doesn't catch one will be sleeping on an empty stomach.

"Mosquito bites?" Sasha chomps down on her potato, then stashing it back into her bag, she said chewing in between word," You should have told me I have an ointment for big bites"' as she continues to roll up your sleeve. You inhale quickly as you tried to stop her. "It's okay.." but in the mist of trying to cover up the hickis on your arm, you were tugging down your sleeve and the collar of your shirt. Sasha's eyes quickly follows to your neck. Her eyes widen a bit as she bite of a piece of potato, "Hold on" she leans towards and with her index finger tugs down the collar revealing more marks on the nape of your neck and just a little further down your collar bone. Shasa gasps, as the oh so curious Connie came striding along examining the marks, saying straight forwardly, "I think these are hickis." Connie and Sasha stares at the hickeys intently, lifts their head up to look at you then turns toward each other. Simultaneously looking back at you with big grins on their faces, and leaning slightly forward and whispers loudly, " Who's the special guy? Huh.. Don't worry you can tell us. We won't tell" They wiggle their eyes brows sheepishly.
You look at them a bit weary, as you were about to answer. Sasha and Connie's shifts their gaze behind you and begins to back away slightly as their mouth drop a gap.

"Mosquitos huh?" Levi said sarcastically beside your ear, as he reach his arms around you to grab onto the fish in your hands. You almost jumped by his sudden voice coming from behind you, as the fish flip flops in between your hands. You try your best to hold onto the fish, as you feel Levi's muscular body press onto your back, a very warm and secure feeling. "How's your body", Levi whispers into your ear. A light blush came to your cheeks, "to be honest my hip hurts.." Levi's light chuckle near your ear, sends shiver down your spine. The fish's slimy body wiggles in between your fingers as Levi's hands clasp on top of yours. His warm breathe hot against your soft skin.
You mind began to drift off to last night, when the fish flops out of the two of your grasps.
You lean forward trying to catch it, as you watch the water droplets sparkle around it, as it flaps from side to side in mid air. 
Just as it was about to land back into the water. Levi swiftly grabs the fishing spear beside your feet, you watch it plop into the water with a splash and a the spear through it as it hit the bottom of the clear stream. The handle stands idly on the current of the fresh water. Nanaba turns around from the sound and smiles happily, as she picks up the spear with the fish on the other end. Her gaze toward your direction, asking " who caught this?"