Ch. 5 One Horse

You deeply inhale and slowly blows the air out.

As you cling desperately,onto the protruding ledge on the other side of the building

Luckily, the ledge runs all along the four walls of the building, lining the top and bottom of each window.

You carefully look over your shoulder, cobble stone paved ground lined with a row of scrubby bushes.

The Cadet rooms are just below you, few lights were on with there window shut tight, but there is one room on the far left that had there light on and the window is wide open

Swinging yourself one hand at a time, as you move toward your left and made your way to the window.

"Ok" you huffs, gripping tightly on the window frame, your feet place on top of the glass panels.

Positioning yourself to lung into the place, whereever this open window led to.

" Ahahaha, Jean you lose!!", suddenly surrounded by laughter. You flung your eyes open, when you feel objects poking at your body.

You look down, seeing rectangular wood pieces scattered underneath. " Ouch" you mutters as you clear a place for you to sit up.

" Ah! ____, we've been looking for you! You must have gotten my memo. But, wow what an entrance! Hahaha", Marco laughed as he said.

Looking around the room, you realize you are surrounded inside a circle, the whole gang is there.

"Damn it, why didn't you use the front door!" Jean pointed at the door frustratingly, as he rubbed the back of his aching head. Suddenly grabbing you by the collar smirking as he said, " You're taking responsibility for this."

You look at him questionably, as Jean looks pass you and nods toward the direction behind you.

Jean lets go of your collar, you look behind.

Marco had his hand inside a box with a circular opening, shuffling.

"OK, now let's see what kind of punishment you will be getting Jean~", smirking as he pulls out a piece of paper.

Marco opens the folded paper, as Sasha and Connie looks over his shouldrs smirking as well.

"Wash Jean's back" Marco said.

Sasha and Connie, "Pffft" trying to hold their laughter, as it is so obvious who wrote it, and who it was intended for.

Ymir sighs unamused, as Krista giggles.

Jean stood up, pointed his index finger dramatically at you, you stand up with him in protest.

"Wait, pick another one! I don't want Her to wash my back!", he whine.

"You should be honored that, I'm even doing it! Horse Face" you retort.

"What! What did you say?!" the vain near Jean's temple pops up

"Well, you did say she's taking responsability..pfft you can't take it back now. We heard it.", Connie said.

Eren chuckles, "Guys...calm down now..."

Mikasa silently blows out a sigh of relief.

Armin sitting beside Jean couldn't hold his laughter as well.

Ymir crosses her arms said, " Get on with it, you two. We have more games to play tonight."

You and Jean glares daggers at each other, finally huffs out "Fine!"

As you and Jean walks into the bathroom, Jean immediatly pulls his shirt and the tank top underneath off.

You froze a little before closing the bathroom door completely, surprise by him so casually taking his clothes off.

You hang your unfiorm jacket onto a hook on the wall,and rolls up the sleeves of your white blouse.

Lightly clears your throat as you sat behind him on a small stool, the shower head spraying warm water in one hand and a sponge in the other.

Jean had wrapped a large towel around his waist, covering his rolled up pant. His bare feet swishing the water across the wet tiled floor. "Do it properly" he said with a grin on his face that you can't see.

Rolling your eyes in response, you scrubs his back half heartly. Unconciously starting to examine his physical muscular structure.

"Not bad..." you thought.

"Oi, I said do it properly." he said, cutting you off your thought.

You glare at the back of his head and start scurbing his back with force. Making red marks on his toned back.

"Ah.Ah. Ouch! What are you scrubbing with? Sand paper?!", he looks over his shoulder at you.

You girn sarcasticly at him, "My bad...." you pasued "sorry about kicking you in the head." you added as you start scrubbing gently and apologaticly.

Jean grins, "at least you apologized. But this isn't much of a pay back is it?" He turns his whole body around. His much toned chest and abs exposed for your eyes to see.

"....What are you doing?" you stutters a little in question.

Jean lifts his feet up in front of you, " Wash my feet too", he said grinning with triumph.

"What did you say?",you scuff

"Wash my feet?" Jean said

"Say that again?",you grab his face and squishes it in your palms and deforming his face with your fingers, "what am I your maid?!"

Jean manages to lift your hands away from his face. You two were wrestling each other with both your knees on the floor. Your white blouse becoming more see through.

You two heard a knock on the bathroom door, Sasha peeks in.

"Hehe, just checking up on you two. " She said, still standing there smirking like an idiot.

"What?!" you and Jean simultanously blurts out, looking awkardly and blushing at the same time.

"As much as you guys are enjoying yourself. Just letting you know, we're starting our next game."

Sasha closes the door immedatly as you flung a wet sponage and Jean sprayed water toward her, "Enjoy, my ass!!"

When you look back at Jean, you realize he was looking downwards. You follow his gaze.

Your bra was showing through your white blouse.

You palm his chin, pushing his face upward. Jean lose his balance and sat onto the wet floor.

" Perv.", you said unamused

"It's not much to look at anyways...I've seen it all..this morning." Not looking at you as he scratches his head with a light blush on his cheeks.

"It's like this big" he states straight forwardly making a small cup in front of his chest.

You had put on your jacket to cover up your still see through blouse. Stepping out the bathroom to join the crowd.

Jean follows after with a few bumps on his head and red palm marks on both sides of his cheeks.

Laughter fills the room and the games goes on.

*More interaction with Jean in this one. Levi will be back in no time. Ch. 6 is out ~ Thank you for reading~ <3* --Eikoko