the girl

the sun rose on my watch, 4:30 a.m. and you still make me wonder what kind of girl you want for yourself. you are the last person who would want me as sophisticated and messy as i am, but you've never let me down, not when we crack jokes and insult each other. i'm pretty sure she would be the luckiest girl in the world.

well, that's what my head tells me. no one in this world as fcked up as i am do not even get a chance to deserve you. and somehow you are convinced that gut feeling is true. i'm the brewing storm and she gets to be the rainbow.

i personally do not know the girl in the picture you sent me last night but she is a total charmer, not a hair out of place. and you know, she lowers my self-esteem in a way that notifies me that you would never like someone as chaotic and unromantic as me. though i ought to keep up with this charade.

it was a terrible feeling to listen to you talk about her with such tenderness i would never ever witness to have for myself. i know you're not a fool to drag me into this mess but you've made a total fool out of me. for a guy with the IQ of a 150, you could never see i was in-love with you, though even if you did, i highly do not think of you to understand where i stand.