Chapter nine: he's a veggie

Hater was calm enough to go to his own room to pout, but once he collapsed on his bed he noticed a gift basket full of small gifts which he was quick to grab. Inside the red and black painted basket was baked goods, a day pass for two for different places in hot spot, and Wandas wig attached to a note saying;
"Dear Hatey,
My sincerest apology's, I didn't mean any harm by being Wanda and I'm awfully grateful for you sticking up for me. I'd still like to make it up to you, and because I caused so much pain here are somethings to show my affection ❤️."
Hater dug deeper into the basket and there were things that made him blush (use your imagination). He kept reading about how much the nomad enjoyed his night, and something within Hater yearns for Wanda/Wander to be in his arms. The note was signed "Forever yours, Wander" with a little picture the traveler drew of himself with hearts surrounding it. It made Hater smile as he held the small piece of paper and the wig close, but then realization hit that this was supposed to be his enemy and that his enemy played some sick joke on him by dressing up like a lady! He threw everything around in a fit of rage and stomped around until the anger evaporated from him. Then he slowly sat on his bed and closed his eyes, ad when he slowly reopened them he looked at the scattered basket. Finally he got up and placed everything back in the basket to the best of his ability, then he shoved everything into his closet because no one ever looks in there.. and if he were to slip the paper into his chest for later we'll then it's non of your concern.
—————-
Later:
Hater was laying on his bed playing guitar (in our case trying his best) when his door opened and in walked Peepers.
"N-now sir I know you're upset, b-but the other watchdogs and I think it's best to conquer a few planets that haven't been conquered in a while. A-and I-" Hater placed his instrument down and looked up at his 3rd in command. With a sigh Hater spoke up.
"Okay Peepers" His third in command looked shocked at first but then hopeful
"Wah- really!!"
"Yeah, tomorrow go conquer the small. Insolent. Stupid. Planet." Hater said with all the malice he could force which made Peepers light up
"Okay! Sir tomorrow we will take over per-plex 4 an-" hater watched as his voice faded out from scurrying away from his room. With a sigh he picked up his guitar.
——-
The next day:
Screaming could be heard as lasers followed behind them. Peepers looked so happy to be reading their new laws to new subjects, and Hater would flash lightning and roar to add emphasis to what Peepers was saying. Although to be honest non the rules seem to stick with Hater like they once did, but once they were done and Hater and Peepers retreated onto his space ship with a few watchdogs while other stayed there two keep the peace.
"Wow sir that was amazing!! Where to next?!" Peepers started to pull up coordinates for the next place when Hater stopped him.
"No" his body rigid
"What, WHAT Do YoU mEaN NO!" He turned to look at the overlord but his demeanor sent Peepers railing back.
"I mean take a day here then the next go and do" he waved his arms for emphasis "stuff". Peepers blinked as if you ponder for a second
"*sigh* of course sir... I-I'll let the others know" he soon shuffled away and left Hater there to flip the card from Wander back and forth a few times before pocketing it before heading to his room ignoring the gaze of the watchdogs as he did so.
_______
Hater had been acting strange, and while it was actually productive Peepers worried for the overlord. It was the next day and they were still on the planet making sure everything ran smoothly despite the fact they didn't need to be. Hater sat in his dining hall while Peepers and a few other people from their new planet helped make a lavish meal for Hater. The Skelton in question was picking at his eggs when his voice broke Peepers from his own thought process.
"Do you think vegetables eat eggs, or is it just meat.."
"Vegetables...sir?" Peepers looked at one of the per pelxions who was supposed to be sweeping only to get a shrug in return.
"Ya know they can't eat meat..." Hater explained lamely
"I don't think most Veggies eat" Peepers humored him
"NOOO" he whined "like people who don't eat meat!! Gah Peepers" he tossed the eggs aside another thing to clean Peepers sighed
"You mean a Vegan..?" Peepers tried to hold back the sass
"No" there went the mashed Potatoes.
"You mean a uh Vegetarian... uh sir" offered the small plexion, and Peepers had half a mind to shit them when Hater jumped up spilling Juice
"YES THATS IT!!" Peepers glared at the now dripping juice "we need to be more Vegetarian around here!!" He marched around the table. "Peepers!!" He shouted making the commander jump.
"Y-yes sir.." he offered weakly
"Found out more about Vegetarians and report back to me!!" He walked out of the room and peepers poster deflated. When the perplxion chuckled Peepers snapped his attention to the horrid thing.
"YOU, clean this mess!! And then come with me for a personal project!!" With that he marched out of the room.. he needed a break