Chapter 5; A Rushed Version To Get To The Climax

The Skull ship didn't get too far from their normal galaxy when Hater had another break down when Tim disappeared.. You see the Watchdogs let themselves forget Captain Tim  was in the actual walls of the Skull Ship... Keyword; WAS.. That's right Captain Tim had chewed right through the ship and was now falling on to a green plant that our hero's were still on. 

Wander was collecting fire wood  when he heard something in the bushes (Captain Tim fell in the bushes). Wander slowly turned around as he put down the small pile of logs on the ground. 

"H-hello" Wander took a step to the shaking bushes "Syl'" Wander slowly pulled back the bushes and was about to scream when out jumped Captain, so his scream turned into a surprised gasp. "Capin' Tim!! OHH MYY GOSH" The orange nomad squealed as he held the little death eater (A/N: thats what me and Mia call Captain Tim). "WhAt ArE yOu DoInG hErE!!! AHH" Wander was to occupied he almost didn't notice the shadowy figure. 

With Hater

Hater went looking for his pet immediately after they set a course for another galaxy because Hater- I mean Captain Tim was afraid of flying too far from "Home". Once Hater realized Tim was missing though he wouldn't stop throwing a fit until they followed the path of ship derby that littered the atmosphere, but if you were to ask Peepers personally then he would tell you that they just really needed to fix ship and in any other case he would not have stopped at that planet. Hater shot off the ship as the tong was still unrolling, Peepers just rolled hie eye(s?) then went back inside, the overlord needed to burn off some steam anyways. 

Hater was about shout for his "pet" when he saw some orange fur shot through the trees picking up sticks, and humming. Hater followed him around for a little bit, then watch as he found Tim and was hugging him saying how happy he was to see the little guy. It both warmed Haters heart and made him a bit jealous because A.) that was HIS pet and B.) he may have wished that in that moment that it was him instead of Tim getting hugged. Though Hater had to shake that feeling off as he felt himself edge closer to Wander and Tim. Wander now seeing the shadow that covered his own made him turn around and slowly put Tim down. 

"H-hater" they were both at a stand still as Tim went and ran behind his owners legs. For every step that Wander took backwards Hater took forwards. "Um Hiya H-hatey... Long time no see huh?" Wander tried acting normal, grop knows he did, but he couldn't bring himself to smile at the skeleton. 

"W-wanda" Hater muttered, and to Wander that was as worse than a swift kick to the stomach. He knew, not only that wasn't a hot girl, but the rare Nomad, even worse Hater probably knew of Wanders true feelings for him, and would reject him right there.. Wander has been through a lot, but being told his love couldn't be returned romantically, just hurt in a way that he couldn't explain.

"oh.. you... know 'bout that.." Wander looked at Tim and back Hater. When did he get so close, was it this hot before, could he hear his own heart beat. Hater clasped his hand around Wanders neck and was carrying off to the ship as he growled 'Wanda'. Wander cursed the name.