0.2

for the majority of harry's life, all he wanted do was to sing. he didn't know if being in a boyband fit into the equation. and he definitely didn't know if the boy with the blue eyes fit in some where either.

but there he was. just thinking about him made harry's head hurt. he'd only known the boy for less than a day, but he was smitten. harry didn't even know if he was gay. but to him, the older boy was gorgeous.

there was just something about him. but harry couldn't pinpoint it just yet.
———————————————————————————
  the boys pulled up to harry's home. they were greeted by warm welcoming hugs. harry's mum, anne, was happy to have the boys stay. she believed that one day they would be best friends. brothers even. when she got the call she cried. she cried because her baby was achieving his dreams. and she cried because she could hear how happy harry was, even on the phone.

  but never the less, she didn't want her baby to grow up. she knew that this would be good for him. so she accepted it. and she supported him, because she knew that he would need it.

   "hi boys, i'm anne. and this is my husband robin. i'm very glad to have you guys here," she said, with a warm smile.

  "mum this is louis, niall, liam, and zayn. and we've decided to call ourselves one direction," harry said, pointing to each of the boys.

"that's very nice love. let me show you the way. there is one room and a blow up mattress. and obviously the couch. so you can decide who gets the room," she took the boys through the back bringing them to a small, yet cozy looking tudor style house. 

   the boys ran inside, laughing at absolutely nothing. harry stumbled. falling into a body. he looked up and saw louis' face, a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

  "oh harrehhhh! you're blushing," louis laughed obnoxiously.

  harry could only blush some more. but thankfully he was saved by liam, who declared they should decide who's sleeping where.

  "i think lou and harry should take the bed room. and we will take the living room. it has a tv anyways," liam said smirking.

liam watched as harry's face fell. his cheeks, once again, turning a deep shade of red.  harry watched as the other boys, including louis, nodded.

  great, he thought. there was definitely no way he was getting out of this now. of course he wanted to get to know the boy. but was sleeping in the same room, in the same bed really the way to do it?

  harry suddenly shrieked when he felt a rough pull on his arm. louis pulled him into their now shared room and jumped on the bed.

  "so curly, are you ready to perform?" louis asked the nervous boy.

  "my name is not curly!" exclaimed harry.

"whatever you say curly," louis laughed.

"i'm going to the bathroom. i'll be back," harry said with red cheeks. again.

harry stood in the mirror. he didn't know why he felt nervous. but he did. and the feelings that he felt were unknown and untraveled. he splashed a few handfuls of water into his face. he had to get it together.

"come on harry. you can do this," he thought to himself.

  he walked out of the bathroom, feeling slightly more confident than before. he saw louis on their shared bed, typing viciously.

  "hey lou. do you wanna watch a movie on my mac?" harry asked.

  "sure curly. what movies have you got?" louis responded.

  "we have a lot. but my favorite is the note book so let's watch that one," harry suggests.

  louis nods. and they sit close to each other. closer than two boys who were just put in to a band together would sit. but neither of them said anything. they sit in a comfortable silence. occasionally laughing at the funny parts of the film.

  harry felt his breath hitch when small dainty fingers brushed his. he hesitated for a second. but he decided to just do it. because why the hell not. he grabbed louis' hand. intwining their fingers together.

  he looked at louis, with a smile. louis returned the smile, and fixed his eyes on the screen again.

harry felt warm. his hand was twice the size of louis'. but they fit together. almost as if their hands were made for each other's.

louis put his head on harry's shoulder. and harry felt content. and harry could get used to this.

louis' breathing slowed, signaling that he had fell asleep. harry smiles. he looked beautiful like this, so peaceful and calm. harry studied his face. with a smile he kissed his forehead softly. and even though he was asleep, harry could see louis melt into his kiss. satisfied, he closed his eyes. and he fell into a deep,deep slumber. and yeah, harry guesses he could call himself smitten.
———————————————————————————

a/n: hi again!!! i enjoyed writing this! i hope you all like this part. and thanks for reading of course<3 feel free to vote or comment. i appreciate you all!

lots of love xx
tpwk!!