"How much do you owe?" Violet asks, she wanted to cut him loose from the drugs for good.

"Fifteen grand." Rafe says, looking down.

"Your dad doesn't know does he?" Violet asks.

"He wouldn't even notice if I was missing. All he ever cares about is Sarah. Sarah this Sarah that." Rafe says, hurt and annoyed.

Sarah was always the favorite Cameron child, Ward had neglected Rafael and Louise (Wheezie). He felt invisible around his father, his mother was the only one who ever gave him any type of attention. And then she left after finding Ward in bed with Rose.

"I'll take care of it. I get discharged tomorrow." Violet says, sighing. If he owed a debt to the dealer then he would just keep coming back for more.

"Why are you doing this? I'm the whole reason you're stuck in the place." He asks, surprised.

"Because I want you to stop using before it kills you. I have some leftover money from my grandma's will, she left me a pretty penny." Violet says, caressing his face with her hand. He grabs her hand and kisses it. She was really worried about him going down the same path she once did. She didn't want him to get hurt— or worse.

"One condition, you have to promise me that you're gonna stop." Violet says.

"I promise." Rafe says, cupping the side of her face with his palms. He wanted to stop, he really did but he relied on those drugs for way too long.

"The plant you got me might die soon. I'm not really good at taking care of things." Violet jokes, lightening the mood.

"Midsummer is this weekend, you coming? My dad has a coronation for some weird thing." Rafe asked.

"Wouldn't miss it." Violet says, there was a knock on the door and the two turn around to see Kiara and her parents.

"I'll see you soon." Rafe says, leaving.

"What's up Kie?" Rafe says to Kiara, walking out. Kiara just rolls her eyes.

"How are you feeling?" Anna asks.

"It's just a concussion, I'll be fine." Violet says, brushing it off.

"How did all of this even happen?" Mike asks concerned. Violet easily became one of their favorite employees at The Wreck. They treated Violet like their own daughter.

"I hit my head on one of the rocks in the water." Violet lies.

"Take as much time as you need. Don't worry about coming back so soon." Anna says. Kiara just stood there awkwardly. It wasn't her choice to come visit. She didn't like Violet but her parents didn't know that.

"I'll be back next week. It's not a big deal." Violet says, polite.

"We'll put you on register duty for now, take as much time as you need sweetheart." Anna repeats.

"Hey, can us girls have a minute?" Kiara asks her parents. She needed to tell her about JJ but she didn't want her parents knowing.

"Yeah, of course." Kie's parents say, leaving the room.

"What do you want Kiara? We both know you don't run my fan club." Violet asks.