"I never said we should leave."

I walked over to Steve and Nat, throwing my arm over her shoulder.

"Nat's right. There are worse ways to go. Besides, where are we gonna get a view like this?" I asked, making Nat smirk at me.

"Glad you like the view, Harper." Fury's voice came through the earpiece, making me squint in confusion.

"It's about to get better."

As he said that, the helicarrier appeared from under the clouds, flouting up and meeting me at eye level.

Steve, Nat and I stared at it in awe, allowing Fury to keep talking.

"Nice, right? I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do."

Steve was the first one to open his mouth, smirking.

"Fury, you son of a bitch."

I gasped and hit his shoulder jokingly, making him playfully glare at me.

"Oooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Fury asked, making Nat and I laugh.

Pietro dashed to meet us after hearing the helicarrier fly up, and looked at in in surprise.

"This is SHIELD?" He asked, looking at us, and I nodded.

"This is what SHIELD's supposed to be." Steve replied, still staring at the helicarrier.

Pietro nodded, smiling.

"This is not so bad."

"Let's load 'em up." Steve ordered, and we spring into action, directing civilians to the helicarrier.

I watched several of Ultron's robots started flying towards the helicarrier, but before they could fly in, a bot shot out, destroying them all.

It looked a lot like Tony's suit.

"Is that you Tony?" I asked into the earpiece, confused.

"Nope. Hey Harper."

"Rhodey?!" I exclaimed, shocked.

Tony came flying in to meet him, as both of them started aiming and shooting down the robots.

I summoned a chunk of rock again, floating up to assist them.

"Yes! Now this is gonna be a good story." Rhodey said happily, and I laughed.

"Yep. If you both live to tell it." Tony shot back, and I could hear the smirk.

"You think I can't hold my own?" I asked, shooting flames at a few robots, making them burst open and fall beneath the clouds.

"If we get through this, I'll hold your own." He responded, and I laughed.

"You had to make it weird." Rhodey said, and I noticed Clint reached Steve and Nat, so I dropped down onto Sokovia to help them.

"Alright, let's load 'em up! Alright, here we go. Here we go, let's move. Let's go everyone!" Clint started encouraging everyone to move, and I guided them onto one of the rescue boats.

"Thor, I got a plan!" Tony exclaimed into the earpiece, making me flinch a little.

"We're out of time." Thor responded quickly.

"They're coming for the core."

This isn't good.

"Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier." Tony ordered, and Rhodey agreed before dropped down to guide civilians into the boats.