twenty three

jonah had returned with food about 30 minutes ago. he gave zach his food as he gently woke corbyn up.

corbyn eventually woke up, the sleepiness evident on his face. jonah explained to him he had got him food, corbyn having smiled lazily.

but now that corbyn and zach had ate their food, their jet was supposed to arriving in a little less than 30 minutes.

corbyn was now on his phone as was jonah; as he listened to music. zach sat almost bored as they waited. daniel sat watching the sun rise as was zach, through the large glass window.

"i think i'm gonna go to the bathroom." zach mumbled to daniel. daniel's head turned towards zach as he nodded with a hum.

"don't be too long," daniel said with a peck to the younger's lips. zach giggled nodding his head as he got up out of his seat.

"corbyn you wanna come with?" zach said as he stood up, corbyn's eyes moving from his phone.

"where?" corbyn asked as he wasn't paying attention.

"the bathroom. just so we can go quickly, maybe move your legs." zach mumbled.

corbyn nodded his head, standing up and stretching his legs slighty, as he began to move and follow zach towards the bathroom.

they made their way to the bathroom, walking towards the door, zach mumbling a small excuse me to the tall blonde boy that stood in front of it. the blonde boy gave the two a small smile as he moved out of there way.

they both walked down the small Hall leading to the other stalls, there eyes watching their feet click on the white tiled floor.

zach bumped his shoulder against a figure, figuring it was a person; he turned his body lifting up his head to say sorry.

"oh my god, jack?" the brunette questioned as he made eye contact with jack.

"wait zach? it's been so long." jack laughed hugging zach, letting go and hugging corbyn as well who was just as shocked to see jack.

"what are you guys doing here?" jack said, leaning against the bathroom wall the slightest.

"we decided to come to australia for the break. and watch some of daniel's shows, he had a few shows here." zach mumblee blushing as jack giggled at the remembrance of his obsession.

"zach and daniel are dating now by the way." corbyn spoke up, smirking at zach and chuckling at the confusion on the curly-headed face.

"what? since when? and how? the popstar? you better tell me all the details." jack spoke quickly.

"what about you? what are you still doing here?"

"yeah, so because i was hear for the art trip and my scholarship, we finished early and i was going to come back and surprise you guys early." jack explained as the began to walk out towards the door to the bathroom, forgetting their need to use the restroom.

"my flight got cancelled at least 5 times and their still trying to find me a flight. it's been weeks living at the airport." jack spoke annoyed stepping out the bathroom, the others following.

"damn-"

"you ready, jacky?" a soft voice spoke, their eyes moving as jack blushed at the boy.

"um yeah," jack said nervously leaning into the boy. "oh guys, this is eben. my um boyfriend." jack said nervously as eben held onto jack's side rubbing his hip.

zach raised his eyebrows, smiling at the tall dirty blonde before leaning into to give him a hug. "i'm zach. jack's friend from school." zach mumbled with a smile.

"jacky has a boyfriend." corbyn teased with a snicker as the freckled smacked him playfully.

"i'm sure you guys can catch a plane with us? daniel's private jet should be here soon." zach offered.

"oh it's no big deal." jack shrugged.

"of course it is! daniel won't mind i'm sure." the younger insisted practically dragging jack.

"okay, okay." jack laughed. "let us get our things."

not long after, eben and jack gathered their things and were rolling their suitcases behind zach and corbyn.

they finally stopped in the corner where the jet was waiting patiently, daniel and jonah seated.

"the jet is here, we should get going." daniel spoke calmly standing up to face zach, not noticing the two behind him.

"dani," zach mumbled, pressing his body against the elder and wrapping his arms around his neck.

"yes, my love." daniel softly pressed a kiss against his lips, his hands resting softly on his waist.

"can my friends jack and eben come with us. jack goes to school with us and eben is his boyfriend. they've been stuck in the airport for two weeks because of a flight delay." zach explained sweetly.

daniel looked behind him at the two boys before looking at back at zach. "of course, we have extra rooms on the jet." daniel said kissing his lips again before letting go of him.

"okay." zach exclaimed with a smile turning towards jack and eben. "you guys can come."

------
*unedited*

[i finally updated :] jack's back :P check out my new dorbyn book what am i :) much love -jayda <3.]