fourteen

𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚢𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗                                           ○

❤ 💬 ↗                                                 🔲857 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 726 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜

857 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 726 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜...
𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚢𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗 Christmas is almost here❄ need  special someone here...

View all 28 comments...

The older of the two saw the students' post. He shouldn't have seen it considering Corbyn was his student, but he followed the boy; his post coming up on his feed.

Jonah didn't quiet understand the blonde's post, but; the pit of jealousy still grew in the bottom of his stomach.

He wanted Corbyn, in ways than more of student or a weekly hook up; no matter how long it took him to admit.

But here he was now on his way to Australia, with Daniel for his winter break due to Daniel having some Australia shows; and the two wanted to spend Christmas together.

Coincidentally, Corbyn and Zach had went to Australia together for Christmas too. They had went go r a couple reasons.

One being, that they had wanted to get away to a different country for the holidays and they hand already been to Europe.

Another reason being Corbyn had bought Zach tickets to see Daniel in concert twice and meet n' greet in Australia.

Corbyn hadn't known Jonah was going to be there, but when he found out; the fun he would have.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
Good chapter come soon I promise, happy new years eve🌛🌟 this is dedicated to my bby aaliyahs_angel_ love uuu

𝓜𝔂 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻...