nine

Corbyn sat down and let Jonah keep a death glare. The bell had then rung causing everyone to erupt in cluttered noises.

"Ok. Everyone turn in what you have of your worksheet into the period 8 bin, I will pass them out tomorrow so we can finish them. They are due tomorrow, and I posted a practice on Edsby, which is your homework, questions 1-10. If you have any questions message me, and have a good evening." Jonah said loudly to the class, as they continued to pack up.

"Oh, and you Corbyn," He smiled fakely at the blonde, "you need to stay here. I need to have a chat with you." Jonah said.

Jonah walked out the door, heading to the teacher bathroom to clean up his... mess. Corbyn smirked to himself knowing he was the cause of that.

When Jonah came back, he shut the door, softly. He then turned around death glaring the blond.

"That is not something to do in class, Corbyn." Jonah siad through gritted teeth. Corbyn just smirked, paying to attention to the anger coming from the older.

"I will not allow that to happen, so you will be going home with me." He said demandingly.

Corbyn perked up at the news, "Oh what fun we'll be having at your house." The blond boy smirked. He was excited.

"Oh what fun you will be having. And enjoy yourself, you are prepared for one hell of night." Jonah said as he packed up his things.

Once he was finished, he had Corbyn follow himself out the school and to Jonah's car.

They got into the car, Jonah starting it, as he drove off to his and Daniel's shared house, with a tight grip on the wheel.

Authors Note:
It's been a while but just a quick filler, life is just sucky rn :(( love u lots bbys💙💙
WC: 318
-Jayda🐦