The Swan and The Phoenix

The morning light shined in Rai's face. "What a strange dream, where did this come from!" she exclaimed. Next to her, in the place of her old Beyblade, was a new one. The blue was a beautiful color. She had never seen a Beyblade like that before. Her dream felt as though it was... real? How could it be!? She decided to talk to her younger brother, Kenta. 

Kenta awoke with a start. He had possibly the strangest dream ever. When he woke up, something felt very off. As he turned his head to get his glasses from his nightstand, he noticed a new Beyblade was in the place of his old one. "Well thats weird," he said tiredly. He decided to talk to his older sister, Rai. 

Rai and Kenta slammed into each other as they ran to tell each other about their dreams and their new Beyblades. "So, you had strange dream too?" Rai said. "Yeah," Rai said. They both showed each other their new Beyblades. Kenta seemed a little skeptical. "Well, lets battle!" Rai was very excited. They went out to their backyard to battle.

"Three! Two! One! GO SHOOOT!" They both launched their new Beyblades. When Rai launched her Beyblade, she thought she saw a frost trail follow it. When Kenta launched his Beyblade, he thought he saw a trail of fire follow it. 

As the Beyblades collided, bursts of energy flooded through Rai. It was almost as if she could feel what the Beyblade could feel. How strange! As quickly as the battle started, it was over. Both of the Beyblades simultaneously knocked each other out. Both Rai and Kenta felt tired. Rai collapsed and fell asleep, followed by Kenta shortly after.

TO BE CONTINUED.