17.

Sana.

I was honestly shocked. I know Jack and i arent together and we never really were serious but i really liked him and this kind of hurt.

I heard footsteps and Emily stood next to Jack.

"Oh. Hi Sana. Uhm Jack was just leaving so we can talk if you want..." she said.

I laughed. "Well, for one, Jack was obviously not just leaving. Hes shirtless and has no shoes on. I'm not an idiot, Emily. And two, if you think im stupid enough to talk to you after this, you're fucking wrong. Bye Emily and bye Jack."

As soon as i finished i turned around and walked away, Jack called my name. I stopped in my tracks.

He walked over to me and touched my shoulder to turn me around.

"Sana im so so so so sorry. Cant you forgive me?" He asked.

"Listen Jack, you told me that you loved me, you let me love you, you made me happy, but then you turn around and cheat on me as soon as you think i wont be a problem and DONT tell me if we are a thing or not. You mislead me and im never going to trust you again. So if you think we are leaving on a good note, you're wrong. Goodbye Jack, i never wanna see your face again."

I turned away and ran as far as possible.

-

I got to a park that looked fimiliar. I sat down on a bench and contacted a taxi. I am ready to go back home.

Its odd saying that England is now my 'home' but its better than here.

--

After going back to the hotel, eating lunch and dinner, i got to the airport and soon got on the plane.

I didn't stay awake for much of the ride. I just listened to music and slept. Once i got back to my house, i wasn't filledwith much surprise; my parents weren't home.

I walked into my drab and boring room and texted Cameron.

Me: I'm home.

Cam: tell me everything. I'll be over in ten minutes.

Me: hah, okay. See you.

I put down my phone and noticed how much of a mess my room was. I turned on some music and started to clean my room and then turned the music waay louder and went downstairs to the massive living room which i spend most of mt time in, and cleaned it.

Im not used to a big house, but its nice. Especially since i can blast music as loud as i want.

After i cleaned a bit, i heard a knock on the door. I opened it and there was Cameron. He had a half smile, one of the cutest things about him.

"You look so tired Sana." He said

"I am" i said witha laugh at the end.

"I can come over tomorrow if you wanna sleep early tonight." Cameron said.

"Well then i would feel bad because you drove all the way here." I replied back. "Just come in."

He nodded and we went into the living room.

We sat for a while and i explained what happened. in detail. It took me a whilebut Cameron listened the whole time.

When we finished talking, i saw that it was three in the morning.

"Cameron im so sorry i kept you this long. Your parents are probably worried." I said, worried.

Cameron smiled "they aren't worried. Remember... I'm living alone?" He laughed.

My face went red with embarrassment. I let outan uncomfortable laugh but Cameron started to hold my hand, comforting me.

It made no sense at first. I mean why would he comfort me if i just made a slight mistake. Then i remembered i told him that my ex boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend of seven years.

I held his hand back and then layed my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too."