5.

Sana

It was Friday, again. this week wemt by so fast. I have just hung out with jack and Emily all week. one day I went to dinner with Jack, but we still dont know if we are a thing or not.

I have been thinking all week about Cameron. we haven't talked in forever and im sure he doesn't like me anymore. and I dont feel bad, because I think I've started to have deeper feelings for Jack.

I go to the bathroom and do my usual morning routine. after that I went to my closet and got out my favorite big maroon sweater and black skinny jeans. I slipped on some white converse and was ready to go.

I grabbed a granola bar on my way out of the house and went straight to my car. I didn't know if my parents were home or not, and honestly, I didnt care. and they probably didnt care either.

the drive to school was boring and pretty short I walked into the hallway and it was crowded as always.

I walked down the crowded hall, making my way to my locker. I was looking at my feet when I fell to the ground and felt a sharp numbing pain in my arm.

"Oh my God im so sorry." I said, clutching my arm.

"its okay. here lemme help you." a fimmiliar voice said. I put my non hurt arm out and he helped me up. It was Cameron.

his long brown hair swooped over his fourhead and he gave me a small smile and walked away. I grabbed my bag and my throbbing arm and made my way to my locker.

I saw a fimmiliar figure and I automatically knew it was Jack. he turned his head and smiled.

"hey babe."  he gave me a hug and kissed my  cheek. I happily hugged back, tightly.

"so, anything new?" he asked, as I grabbed my book.

"I ran into Cameron. literally." I stated.

he gave me a confused look.

"he just helped me up and walked off. it was really weird." I shut my locker and we started walking.

"what about you?"

"I got invited to another party. wanna go?" he asked.

I was kinda unsure. Last time, I did something I regretted. I don't want to do it again. ugh. what do I say?!

"I will think about it. I just dont know if I want to do what we did last time. I mean, I know it was nice, and quiet, but it really messed up my rep in the D.A.R.E group."

"such a good girl." he laughed.

"I cant help it." I smirked. we both walked into our first class, and the day finnally started.

-----
after school

I walked out into the cold air and I felt a feeling of somebody following me.

"Sana! wait up!" a voice said.

I turned and saw cameron.

"hi." I said as he caught up to me.

"can we talk?" he said.

I nodded.

we walked to the spot we usuallt went to; under the bleachers.

we dodged the others; Aaron, Natalie, Emily and a few other people who were smoking (not Emily or Aaron or natalie, I would kill them).  we went into a smaller but quieter.

"So," he started. "how's life?"

"Boring." I said in a flat tone.

"im sorry this is weird, I have been so out of it lately. after the night I came to your house and didnt tell you, I felt so bad about it."