7.

Sana.

I woke up and felt weirdly refreshed. I looked at my phone and it was only 9 A.M.

Emily was still asleep and I decided to let her sleep longer, since she drank, and probably had a hangover.

when I got halfway dowm the stairs I realized today was saturday. the day cameron is leaving. I have to apologize from last night.

I ran upstairs and threw on skinny jeans and a sweatshirt with a beanie. I put on my converse and wrote a note.

Dear Emily,

by the time you wake up, I will probably be gone. I just need to fix some things.

Feel better,

Sana

I grabbed my phone and hopped into my car and drove to his house.

I let out a loud groan as I noticed the driveway was empty.

"I guess im gonna go to the airport." I said to myself. I turned the car around and drove onto the highway.

---------

I fixed my beanie and opened the door. I approached the cold air and ran to the entrance.

I ran to a security gaurd.

panting, I tried to make a few words out.

"where is... the Los Angeles...  Boarding area?"

"right over there." he pointed. I smiled and ran over to the security area.

"CAMERON!?!?" I yelled.

I saw a brown haired boy in line. I new it was him.

"Cameron!!" I yelled, running up to him.

"Sana?!" he yelled.

he made his way out of line after wispering something to his mom.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hesitated to do so, but eventually gave in.

"why are you here?" he asked

"I had to apologize. and say goodbye." I gave him a weak smile.

"Sana. I have to go. im going to be late. goodbye." he said. he gave me a fake smile as he patted my shoulder and turned around.

I stood frozen as he walked off. I felt a tear slip from my eye. soon enough, I was sobbing.

im such a fuck up.

-------

the drive home felt like forever. it was complicated due to the blurryness of my vision from tears.

when I got home I noticed that Emily had already left. I needed moral support, and Emily probably had a headache. so I decided to call Jack.

it rung once and he answered.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hey..." I said.

"Somethings wrong. what's wrong?" he asked.

"Alot of things." I said, collapsing onto my bed.

"I'll be over soon. hang in there, ok?" he said.

"okay." I said, smiling.

he hung up and I layed still.

I never thought I would like Jack, it didnt even reach my mind that he would like me. On those first few days, I didn't think he would be so sweet. I heard the worst things about him and didnt even want to talk to him. in reality, Jack is one of the sweetest boys I have ever met. he seemed like the boy to screw you, then screw you over. I didn't expect him to car this much for me, and even though hes still the "Bad boy" I met, im glad he is a caring person.