Chapter 14: Meet The Paxley Brothers

Start from the beginning

"What's your name, milady?" Grayson asked her.

Lesley chuckled nervously as she glanced at Grayson, "I'm Lesley Vance, sir." Lesley said, there was a trace of nervousness in her voice. She twiddle her fingers, and averted her gaze.

Grayson wholeheartedly smiled, as he patted Lesley's head, "Call me Grayson, dear. And—by the way, Miss Lesley..." Grayson leaned onto Lesley's ear and whispered,

"Tell me if my little brother did something inappropriate to you, call me right away. I'll make his whole body wither," Grayson whispered, and Lesley nervously nodded.

"Kids, do you want something to eat?" Asked Grayson, that made Gusion rolled his eyes, and sighed.

"We're not kids anymore, brother. We're grown up." Gusion said as she stood up from the bed.

"Ah, grown up... said by an immature nineteen-year-old boy, haha!" Grayson mockingly said, and laughed half-heartedly.

Lesley can't help but to snort with laughter, that made Gusion annoyed and walked out of his room.

"Don't worry, Miss Lesley. He's always like that. We like teasing him, a lot. He'll come back later." Grayson chuckled, and also Lesley, who smiled at him.

Grayson made a hand gesture, "Follow me," He said, and Lesley nodded, being docile. Her first impression to Grayson was a mature man with a lot of experiences in life.

As they walked out from Gusion's bedroom, Lesley followed Grayson through the corridor, as they reached the hallway, someone spoke behind them that made them stopped in their tracks, "Brother, who is she?"

Lesley turned around, as she saw a man wearing a jet black jacket with a large collar, almost half of his face was hidden. His jet black hair almost covered his deep, blue eyes.

"Giovanni," Grayson muttered.

Giovanni, the second son of Paxley. He loves to goof around his brothers, and he entitled himself as the 'joker' of the family. He might be a funny man, but he's deadly when serious.

"Brother, is she your girlfriend?" The man named Giovanni asked, which made his brother Grayson snorted.

"Nope, haha! It's Gusion's friend. We're about to go to the kitchen and make some food to eat, wanna come?" Giovanni's eyes widened, and glanced at Lesley, from head to toe.

"Why is she wearing Gusion's clothes?" Giovanni asked, that made Grayson facepalmed, while Lesley, she was looking down on the floor.

"Gusion lend her some clothes, she'll stay here for the meantime, and leave when the rain stops." Grayson briefly explained that made Giovanni 'ooh-ed' and nodded.

"Alright, hehe. What's your name, miss?" Giovanni asked as he went to Lesley. He lend his hand in front of her, and gladly, Lesley accepted it... and shook their hands.