Nineteen: Kagura's Deal pt. 2

= Yoru's Pov =

"Do you intend to betray Naraku?" Sesshomaru asks.

"Hmph, not like I ever wanted to be in his command" Kagura complains. 

What does she mean?

"Well Sesshomaru, why don't you team up with me?" Kagura ask.

Team up?! Sesshomaru already has a team and that is with me, Rin, A-Un and Jaken! I glance at Sesshomaru with worry, internally hoping he wouldn't agree.

"Unfortunately I am not interested in the Sacred Jewel. If you wish to become free, you should use those shards yourself and destroy Naraku" says Sesshomaru.

"Are you afraid of Naraku?" Kagura ask.

"I'm just saying that I am under no obligation to help you. If you don't have the resolve to do it alone, don't even think about betrayal" says Sesshomaru.

Kagura became angry at Sesshomaru's words and for some reason, I was a little happy to see her in her angry state. Gosh please don't tell me I'm jealous since another woman is interacting with Sesshomaru.

"You coward! You still call yourself a man?!" Kagura yelled.

"Sesshomaru isn't a coward! If anyone is a coward is you Kagura!" I yelled but Sesshomaru held me back.

"Yoru, don't get involved" He says.

"But Sesshomaru-!"

"Yoru"

I sighed and stepped back. How dare she called Sesshomaru a coward. He's not! If anyone calls him that I won't forgive that person.

"Hah! I misjudged you" Kagura mumbled and took off in her feather.

"Why that woman! How could she have intended to make Sesshomaru-sama her protector?" Jaken mumbled.

"What I won't forgive is her calling Sesshomaru a coward" I said while glaring up into the sky.

"Sesshomaru-sama is so strong! You do not need the power of the Sacred Jewel!" Rin says and that made me smile a little.

I turn to see Sesshomaru staring into the sky. Is it just me or was he thinking if Kagura can manage alone?

Sesshomaru then turns to start walking and I immediately followed with Jaken questioning.

"Jaken, don't forget A-Un" I said.

"Ahh!! Oops I forgot. Come on" says Jaken and pulled A-Un by their leash.

"Sesshomaru, I hope you weren't thinking whether Kagura could manage alone earlier" I said, with a hint of sulking.

"It doesn't matter to me anyways" He says and that made me smile a little.

Rin then suddenly came in between me and Sesshomaru like a little toddler. 

"Sesshomaru-sama, Yoru-sama, I'm not lonely anymore. But I wonder if she was lonely because she's alone" Rin wonders.

Kagura? Why would she... Well Rin does have a little bit of a point there. Every villian does have that feeling of loneliness at some point..

Sesshomaru and I remained silent. I guess even he doesn't know how to answer Rin's question or either that, he really doesn't care about Kagura.

Just when Jaken had started asking about dinner, my stomach grumbled with my face flushed red from embarrassment.

"Yoru-sama! Are you hungry?" Rin ask.

"U-Uh yeah..." I mumbled.

"Then let's camp and find food!" Rin exclaims.

"W-What do you say Sesshomaru?" I question softly.

"Fine by me" He says and I smiled.

"Let's go Rin" I said and we started to look for food and also to set up camp for the night.