Eleven: Rin

= Yoru's Pov =

"So, what's your name?" I questioned while we decided to camp out. 

Sesshomaru was gone and leaving the annoying imp with us. Oh and also the dragon.

"Rin... *gasp* I can speak?" She mumbled and I gave a small smile.

"I'm Yoru. Earlier that tall and handsome yokai is Sesshomaru, the one who saved you and that ugly toad is Jaken but you don't have to bother with him" I said. 

"Hey, that's rude! I am an imp!" Jaken complains but I simply ignored that annoying demon.

"Yoru-sama... Sesshomaru-sama... Jaken-sama..." I chuckled.

"Rin, can I ask you some questions?" I ask and she nods. 

"What happened to you? From those bruises and at the road earlier" I asked and Rin looked down at the floor. 

"I have never spoke in a very long time after I see my mum, dad and brother got killed thieves. After I met you and Sesshomaru-sama some time later, some wolves attacked the village" says Rin.

How cruel... Rin has been alone all this time... The trauma from when she witness her family's death must be why she became mute. 

And like what Jaken had said, the wolves had attacked the village Rin was living in. I'm so ever grateful for Sesshomaru to have save Rin with his Tenseiga.

"You had a rough life haven't you Rin?" I ask while embracing her. 

"So warm..." Rin mumbles while hugging me back and I stroke her hair gently.

"From now on, travel with us. Sesshomaru is an inu yokai and he's strong" I said. 

"What about you Yoru-sama?" She ask. 

"I'm just a human from the future but I have decided to travel with Sesshomaru while my cousin travels with Sesshomaru's younger half brother Inuyasha" I said. 

"Future? Then can you see my future?" Rin ask excitedly and I chuckled.

"Rin, my cousin and I are from 500 years in the future. Speaking of which, I haven't gone back home in a long time" I said. 

"How do you even do that?" Rin ask.

"There is a well known as the Bone-Eating Well and my cousin's family guards the well at their house. I think that me, my cousin and Inuyasha are able to pass through the well" I explained. 

"The future sound so nice" says Rin with a smile.

"Technically yeah. There are no demons there. Only humans" I said and Rin's smile immediately fell.

"I'm scared of humans" Rin says quietly and I guess I could see why.

"Rin, are you afraid of me? I'm a human too" I ask and Rin immediately shook her head without hesitation.

"When I first saw Yoru-sama, you were extremely gentle so I am not afraid of you or Sesshomaru-sama" says Rin and I smiled. 

"Arigatou Rin. That made me really happy. I'm sure Sesshomaru would be happy too. He may be a little cold and distant but he has a compassionate heart" I said. 

"Yoru-sama, do you like Sesshomaru-sama?" Rin ask which suddenly made me blush.

"W-Why are you asking that?" I ask and she suddenly had this teasing look.

"Yoru-sama is blushing! You're in love with Sessho-"

"Shh! Not so loud Rin!"

I covered her mouth out of embarrassment and Rin giggled while my face was still red. How can a mere... 8 year old girl ask this kind of thing? Who or where did she even learn it from? But little did I know that Sesshomaru had been hearing our conversation from nearby...