Thirteen: Wind Sorceress, Kagura

= Yoru's Pov =

3 days later, Jaken had already gone back to Kaijinbo's hut to claim Sesshomaru's new sword. A little after Jaken left Sesshomaru left too with me looking after Rin. 

Some moments later, I felt an omnimous wind breeze pass by which cause me to have goose bumps.

"I don't like this feeling" I mumbled.

"Is something wrong Yoru-sama?" Rin ask.

I don't want to make her worry. She's just a chld after all.

"It's nothing Rin" I assured.

But if it's really nothing, what's taking Sesshomaru and Jaken so long? Did something happened? Sometimes I'd just wish Sesshomaru would tell me what is he thinking once in a while...

Soon night came and Rin and I were setting up the fire where she said that Sesshomaru is late which I definitely have to agree on that note. It's been a whole day neither Sesshomaru nor Jaken are back yet.

I'm positive something must have happened while they are retreiving that sword. Just then, I heard a familiar and annoying voice talking about Kaijinbo.

"Well Rin, looks like they're back" I said after hearing Jaken's voice.

"Sesshomaru-sama!" Rin exclaims while running towards him which I followed.

"Rin, Yoru, stay put" Sesshomaru suddenly says which made me stop.

Ehh? Nani? Sesshomaru jump above and behind us to cut down some trees. I look behind to see a woman appeared from the shadows. Who is she?

Jaken takes a sniff and says that she smells like the one who approached us before. There is only byfar one who has approached... Is it that person called Naraku?

"I remember the scent. The same scent as the one who tried to trap me, Naraku" says Sesshomaru.

"So my hunch is right" I mumbled.

"Hmm, so you are Inuyasha's older brother Sesshomaru then" She says.

She knows Inuyasha? Don't tell me she has already encountered them.

"Who the hell are you?" I questioned.

"I am Kagura, the Wind Sorceress, an incarnation of Naraku" She says.

"Incarnation?" Sesshomaru questions.

"That demon you had requested Kaijinbo to forge a sword out of is Goshinki, another of Naraku's incarnation" says Kagura.

"So what of it? Did you just came to tell me that?" Sesshomaru asks.

Kagura opens up her fan, saying something about the sword name Tokijin is nearby. Just at that moment, a huge gust of wind came by and Kagura escaped on a feather.

"She's quite an arrogant woman" I mumbled.

"Rin, you may move" says Sesshomaru.

I look behind to and sweatdrop after seeing that Rin obediently not moved the whole time we were talking to Kagura. 

"Tokijin..." Sesshomaru mumbles.

"If what that Kagura said it's true... Then are you going to look for it?" I ask.

"I did ask Kaijinbo to forge that sword. It's obvious that I have to get it back" He says.

"I'm coming with you" I said.

"Do as you please" He says as we get onto his two headed dragon and fly off.

After a moment, I could see Inuyasha's group from afar and not far from them is a sword which even I could feel such evil aura. Is that Tokijin?

One of the dragon head suddenly attacked the Tokijin, much to my surprise and we soon landed after.