Guys Instead of Girls?

Start from the beginning

“Okay!!!” I get up and run to my closet. “UHHH…” I grab a cute pinky brown colored blouse with a pair of blue jeans and my cute brown vans and throw on my hollister belt. I quickly do a simple nude makeup look and throw my hair up in a messy bun. “Okay I’m ready!” I grab my phone and bag and turn to Bruce. He shakes his head and laughs. “Whaaattt!?” 

“Nothing, shall we?” I nod and we walk out to the living room. 

“Bye daddy!” I kiss his cheek. 

“Bye Pumpkin have fun.” 

“I will daddy.” We walk to Bruce's car and he opens the door for me and I get in. He shuts the door and walks around getting in on his side and off we go on our Best Friend Date. 

Tommy POV

I just got home from practice and I went inside and took a shower and threw on a tshirt and some joggers. I sit down on my bed and take out my phone going to messages and stare at her text. 

‘Sorry Tom, have plans with Bruce already…’

I sigh and text her hoping she’ll respond. 

‘Hey.’

‘Hey Tom, what’s up?’

‘Uhh nothing much was wondering if you thought of a time to go out again?’ 

‘Hey actually wanna join us?’

‘No!’
‘Sorry I just don’t want to take from your time hanging out with him’

‘Tommy come join us pls! Eric Singer is here as well, Bruce invited him.’ 

‘Fine, where?’ 

‘Address’  

‘Okay, see you in a bit.’

I get up and throw on black button up and a pair of dark denim jeans. I grabbed a pair of socks from my drawer and I decided to wear my White Nike Airs. I brush and fix my hair, grab my phone, wallet, and car keys. I walk out of the house locking it going to my car. I drive and park where Y/N told me. I go inside and I look around, when I suddenly hear her voice, the voice of an angel. 

“Hi Tommy.” I turn around and see Y/N, standing right there in front of me smiling. I blush hard. 

“Hi Y/N.” I then see Bruce come up behind her and put his arm around her. 

“You okay Y/N?” He asks and looks up to see me, “oh hey Tommy, didn’t expect to see you here.” 

“Actually Y/N invited me,” I tilt my head towards her. I walk over to them and Y/N hugs me. I blushed again and hugged back. I look at Bruce and give him a bit of a weird look. We walked over to where Eric S. was waiting. “Hey buddy!” He looks at me. 

“Hey Tom, what’s up?” I shake my head.

“Nothing much, Y/N invited me, so I decided why not.” He laughs. He walks closer to me and whispers to me.

“Are you sure it isn’t because Y/N and Bruce are hanging out again and you got jealous?” Once again I blush. Dammit he saw right through me. He smirks, “oh Tommy buddy how many more times am I going to have to tell you.” He laughs again. I’m still as red as I don’t even know what. 

“Is not….” He smirks shaking his head and then pats my shoulder walking over to Bruce and telling him something before walking off. God Eric is like a fucking know it all. I look over and see Y/N and Bruce dancing. God she’s so beautiful! She notices me looking at her, and I look away creeping red again, she walks over to me.